Thendral

Susan's Interview ENGLISH Pg. 2

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Here's a small article I found on actress Susan George who plays Kalyani in Thendral.  The English Translation is on Page 2.

Credits: Oneindia
Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can somebody translate this plz... I cnt read Tamil
Caryn thumbnail
Me too... please translate.  Thank you.
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks smiles dear for 🤗sharing...

Smiles-20 thumbnail
A kind request, is it possible for someone to translate this article in English?
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Smiles for the article😃. sorry but I can not read Tamil😳, I can only understand and speak. As you all have said, it would be nice if there was a translation😃
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Smiles dear for sharing this article on Susan (Kalyani)..👏

Susan acted well as a Villi in Mynaa movie her expressions were too good...😃
Sue Nair thumbnail
Me too unable to know about Susan...tamil padika theriyathu..!!😔
Smiles-20 thumbnail

English Translation for Susan's Interview:

She came in Thendral as Auto driver kalyani and makkal manathil idam pidittar suzane. mynaa vil villiyaka vanthu athiravaithar. pechiyakka marumagan movie la oru role pannalum, she is giving same importance to serials.

I was born and learned in bangalore. to convince my parents for acting is a big story. i did diplom software and for the last year i came to chennai. in my chennai school some ppl from jeya tv came and did some anchor practices and i got selected there. my brother is a script writer and my family is a educational family. so my mom was against media but my friends told me not to deny the good offer i got. so without my mom knowing i hosted jeya tv morning show.

one day mom was seeying me on tv and scolded. then later somehow i convinced her. my mom thinks very practical and was encouraging me..i got first tv change thought bhramma sir. was working as vj in vijay tv and in thendral the actual girl who has to act as kalyani didnt came. so they asked me to act there. first i was hesitating anf later agreed.

for the role i in real learned auto driving. auto driving is not easy..i learned their language and evrything. i like driving auto. thodar il illaina kooda kaivasam oru thozhil iruku..😆

mynaa yosikama i did villi role..but to act in thendral without make up is a little bit difficult.. outside thendral fans are asking me like AUTO VARUMA..i feel that as the success for me.

thendral success thodarnthu im doing thyagama, vettai, moondru mugam, uyirin niram ooda.

in big screen mynaa movie gave a big success and a good name. if i get such characters i will act...endru confident siriputhan end panrangaa...

Credits: Shamz

Susan George's IF Profile Link

Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
I like Kalyani's character in Thendral and Susan is doing a great job as Kalyani.  Best wishes for her other projects.

Thanks Shamz for the translations.