WU-Jun18 -DC Genius Ya Kameena. He asks Sandhya...

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Sorry for the delay, I was trying to watch live and do update but realized it was not getting insync, my net is still live so coaught with the uploaded version and did it...

Please pardon my mistakes., Do watch the video.. DC is super Kameena yes thats what he is But Looks like a Genius to me TRP kay liye Kuch Bhi Karega!!! Apna Show zindabad !!👏👏👏

Daam LifeOK such a twisted show interesting angles crooked DC and yet the fame and fall is always there...

Akshat moving ahead , Meenakshi will get  a new Choreographer, DC's new plan will it work.. and maybe the sympathy will be the climax turning point DC pointed in the second episode... Every day its twists in ASA world...

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Shanti!!

yet to watch the episode.
mm kameen or genius well for us it is both 😆
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
My dil says otherwise. Wish DC falls in love and leaves his trp business but i know not possible. DC you are a genius i do remember how in your first soap lovers were separated for trps . Shanti thanks for the rocking update. I shivered when DC sprang from his seat and went towards Sandhya.
shanti05 thumbnail
Swetha take ur time enjoy DC's crooked kameena mind

Rekha Ur Dil my Dil sings the same tune 😳

Good u pointed out the scene abt lovers separated...

Wish DC falls in love yes he loves his show and TRP's and loves to work around them...

DC angry HOT and annoyed and that triggers the best.. Even in todays soaps I can realet to exactly what porducers will do when there is breach of conduct.. I see that happening and DC is a genius when he is doing something for his show...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great, detailed update Shanti.  Very much appreciated.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally caught up with the episode!!

OMG what an acting by Apurva - really his question is a valid one 😆 what is he is lil confusion and he is both too 😛

wonderful episode 👏

Precap - is like 🤢 the new choreographer

but what to do with the channel people 😡 i really don't understand can't they give some time for the show to cope up. anyways its waste to discuss abt this when they are LIFE Not OK 😡

anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update shanti
NishrahKhalid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update

btw does Allen like Meenakshi? i get the feeling he does since he came to drop of Meenakshi long time ago at her home and beat up her sisters bf as well.
cookiepie thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!!
😊