The hidden confession..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally nimrit back to her right place and to her Agamji..

They managed to hide the true reason why they were at the court to Agam's mother..her happinness has  no bounds seeing both his son and bahu together..Tej asked them to act as everything fine between them..they agreed to do so..

Entering their bedroom both share their hidden feeling in their thoughts...Both misunderstanding each other..the moments that touched the heart..nimrit saying  i hope you remember these bangles..i will take  them out  now and i so wish you stopped me..Agam in his thought these bangles are my first gift to you from my heart and have all my love in them .i so wish you keep them ..Nimrit could not take them out and says no its my pyar ki nishani..Agam puts back the pillow between them and says signing that divorce paper you have made a distance between us.Nimrit why you put my fake signature on the papers..it broke my heart..Agam my heart is broken but i still love you immensely..

Both so much in love its so visible but dil ki baat ..heart feeling must not be hidden..it should be confessed..i think we are for more patience till dil ki baat  zubaan par aa jaaye.. 

Last scene Nimrit applying the haldi on Agam...awww their eyelock and so much they want to say to each other..

Of course the evil shadow burge in their room ..precap doing her drama but its time Nimrit pack her back home..

It feels so good to see Agni in one frame after so long...
Thanks Saveeta! :)

I can't wait to watch the episode. 

Gah, as much as I love this angst between them and I love this track I wish they could just spill out their emotions to one another :D
Today it was such a joy to see nimrit back in her sasural...πŸ˜ƒ
Tej their sweet friend n bro managed to see to it that even if its just for their mother's sake but they stay together... a big hug to tejπŸ€—
the inner dialogues, both venting out their feelings silently to themselves was really touching ... specially when Agam was asking her not to remove the bangles he had given her because it was the first gift he had brought her with so much love... the dialogue of the day was when he said...mein aaj bhi aap se beinteha pyar karta hoon... but everything was said silently to self... wish they had said all that aloud to each other... saare gilee shikve duur ho jate  

and Once again we had AgNi lost in each other and Amrit in time to see all her mehnat having gone bekaarπŸ˜†... but she will create some problems for them tomoro as shown in the precap but maybe Nimrit may stop her in time from revealing anything to agam's mom.

yesss it was sooo satisfying to see both there in the same house n same room... with such intense feelings for each other... Amrit can go jump ... now there is no separation for AgNi... 😊
Sanju thats right if they dont talk and share their feelings how the misunderstanding will get cleared..

I just wish Amrit  spilled out everything herself in her evilness esp when she saw Agam's mother entering the room..i mean says the truth that nimrit signed divorced papers and sent it to Agam..at least this will clear her doubt that its not Agam faking her signature..
Originally posted by saveeta24

Sanju thats right if they dont talk and share their feelings how the misunderstanding will get cleared..

I just wish Amrit  spilled out everything herself in her evilness esp when she saw Agam's mother entering the room..i mean says the truth that nimrit signed divorced papers and sent it to Agam..at least this will clear her doubt that its not Agam faking her signature..
Saveeta ^ if that happened then OMG! I would be so happy. I think Nimmy will put 2&2 together and when Agam explains to her she will understand that it was indeed Amrit! :)
Charu lovely take on the epi..

I was having a good laugh when i saw  Amrit so confidently planning to go hill station and rajmata is back...she did not know all her plans have flopped...btw where is she getting so much money  to flaunt like this when they are bankrupt...just a little bit realistic creatives..

As you say Amrit can go jump a cliff as now no way agni getting separated..the haldi rasam will do its miracle..😊

Originally posted by saveeta24

Charu lovely take on the epi..

I was having a good laugh when i saw  Amrit so confidently planning to go hill station and rajmata is back...she did not know all her plans have flopped...btw where is she getting so much money  to flaunt like this when they are bankrupt...just a little bit realistic creatives..

As you say Amrit can go jump a cliff as now no way agni getting separated..the haldi rasam will do its miracle..😊

sometimes these CVs forget that Amrit is supposed to be bankrupt...
when Agam's father refused to give him money they did not have anything to eat ... i remember Nimrit giving him onion n mirchi with roti to eat...

whereas amrit n company wudnt have had even a house to live in if Agam had not paid the 4crore tax... but they have been shown to live comfortably with Amrit sipping away her juice and whatnot... and paying bribe left right n center to create hurdles for agam... and now she was taking Nimrit to a hill station... she seems to be growing money in her backyard...πŸ˜†
Saveeta ^ if that happened then OMG! I would be so happy. I think Nimmy will put 2&2 together and when Agam explains to her she will understand that it was indeed Amrit! :)

silverflames @... till date Nimrit has never been able to put two & two together... In the dhaba on the day the food inspector was supposed to come... Nimrit had seen Amrit sit in the corner doing something ...but later when alcohol was found in the same place and everyone was wondering who must have placed it there Nimrit never cud connect Amrit with it... even the cylinder blast ... it was amrit who had insisted that she go to the kitchen and burn the amulet without meeting agam... and in the blast agam's mom was hurt... later during the argument agam was trying to tell her that Amrit was responsible, but this silly girl was not ready to listen and cud hardly connect the two...
so I dont have much hope now that she will be able to connect anything till its poured down her throat like a bitter pill by tej or someone else that Amrit is behind all the bad things happening in AgNi's life..
Oh, it was definitely lovely seeing AgNi together in one frame after a long time! πŸ˜³ For me the best part was the haldi scene. Nothing said...and yet their eyes said it all ;)

But it was also nice listening to their inner thoughts. Ek dujhe se mann hi mann mein shikayat kar rahe they. I found that to be very sweet...

yesss...soo good to see Nimrit back to her Agamji. love birds are deeply in love with each and luxuriate in each other's presence. they are so mesmerizsed with each other. "Inner conversation" was so sweet. one of them begins a sentence and other one completes it and both of them mean the same. 

never thought agam would fall in love like this ( looking at his introduction scenes). 

"bangles" part of conversation was indeed very touching. moreover, the way agam goes on searching for his Nimrit jee was too touching. 

why cant they see the pain in each other's eyes? the pain of separation?? πŸ˜­ 
the haldi scene was another hilight of the episode. both of them engrossed in each other. β€οΈ 

precap will be an another blow to amrit's false ego when she will come to know about the real situation. πŸ˜†

just waiting for the "karara jawab" by Nimrit the power puff gal πŸ˜ƒ