Balika Vadhu

GOOO GAUUURIII!!!

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I am in FULL Support of Gauri. Everyone Join hands with me now. 

Gauri Pleaseee continue to be manipulative. Thank GOD that gauri is able to control Jagya or else he will run to jetsar and ruin Anandi's life!

anywayzzz this post is in honor of Gauri Mata and in support of her actions.

I want her to stick to Jagat like a fly to a fly trap !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail
show iis getting on my nerves

gauri ka badla
jagat ko kbhi family chaiye kbhi gauri
anandi on other mission to protect child

we need freshness...that ghisi piti story is going from long
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am with gauri too suchi...this jagat is so disgusting my god! πŸ˜‘ πŸ€’...i am so so sooo happy that he got a wife like gauri!! 
Suchi- thumbnail
awww is gauri's real character bothering some people!? that she is really a snake with Poison in her mind and body!?

Of course Gaga love is more important than saving a child from marriage naturally .. its getting gisa pitta...

So, Gauri is back to her diplomatic mode with her true love overflowing right from the bottom of her heartπŸ˜†. To be with Jagat...she can't be herself..she has to live with manipulations...what a pity🀑

shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

awww is gauri's real character bothering some people!? that she is really a snake with Poison in her mind and body!?

Of course Gaga love is more important than saving a child from marriage naturally .. its getting gisa pitta...

πŸ˜† real character vo kisi k dekha kisne h...creatives can show it in another way also...wahi jagat k rona dhona at one side...feeling to b bore...indirect comment acha tha dear
Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes mataji...please keep making Jogia's life more miserable...he deserves it...I am kind of liking you nowadays for doing this...and trust me you look more glorious when you scheme against your bhola-bhala pati and sasra πŸ˜
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I knowww...I was sooo scared to see Jagya all teary eyed and taking out his family's photo, thought he will come running to Jetsar...but very relieved to see Gauri back to her chaalbaaz mode.

Gauri is in a delusional fight with god knows who...she thinks everybody is out there to snatch Jagya aur woh haar nahi manegi🀣
God only knows who she is fighting with----sasuma is enjoying her vacation in the US and gives a damn about Jagya, and Anandi is busy giving champi to her new man and doesn't give a damn either.🀣

But let Gauri imagine herself in the war and keep sticking to Jagya like a velcro strip. Please do not let that slimeball anywhere near Jetsar, he is all yours, please enjoy 🀣

Suchi- thumbnail
^^ :)

waise .. gauri ka love dekhker tho seriously mera dil bhar aya. For the FIRST time I felt total liking for Gauri!!!

I wanted to hug her for taking the slime away from Anandi;s life. 

The person who cleans up dirt is also honorable. She is honorable cause she cleaned up the slime of jetsar!

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: woman11

God only knows who she is fighting with----sasuma is enjoying her vacation in the US and gives a damn about Jagya, and Anandi is busy giving champi to her new man and doesn't give a damn either.🀣

and dadisa is planning shiv's birthday daawat ROFLROFLROFLROFL. she too does not give two hoots about jagya.

and then the funniest part is when  he runs his fingers over basant's face and says "tausa bhi mere saath hain" ROFLROFLROFL

when all basant does is go 😑😑😑😑😑😑 whenever jagya's name is mentioned.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†