Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The way anish was beating that goon is not easily digestible😕
 i think he is kinda protecting and harming at the same time for yuvi ,i know this sounds weird but lemme explain 

you see, in some cases a person protects the one they hate the most

like anish is protecting yuvi (its quite obvious from the precap that he didnt want that person to harm yuvi)
because they think that only they have the right to hurt that person in their own way ( like in his case anish thinks that only he has the right to hurt yuvi)

so its like he( anish) is the bad in fact the baddast person for yuvi but he cant let anyone harm him except himself...

and the reason behind him pushing suvreen to stand up in the election is the same cuz he knows that when suvi will stand against him(yuvi), he would be the one most hurted

i hope this makes some sense😕

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i think suvreen vl be d 1st 2 know anish's reality...den anish vl show her true face 2 suvreen n blackmail her against opening her mouth n do as he wants by threatening 2 ruin annie's life, create problems between her n annie...n he can even threaten her 2 get her thrown out of dpsc as princi trusts him
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

i think suvreen vl be d 1st 2 know anish's reality...den anish vl show her true face 2 suvreen n blackmail her against opening her mouth n do as he wants by threatening 2 ruin annie's life, create problems between her n annie...n he can even threaten her 2 get her thrown out of dpsc as princi trusts him

That's quite far🤣

but you have got a solid point👍🏼...its so gonna be like that

and on other hand i think anish's girlfriend or whatever will yuvi about anish first
IFrozenl thumbnail
i really liked his character, but i don't know what to say now.