Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

arnabchaudhuri1

IF-Dazzler

arnabchaudhuri1

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshleenkaur

on one side he helps gyanesh {or prettends to do so} on other side he beats up bhairav ..i guess ..for hitting uv really conffusing ..

but the good point is it makes the show more interesting to watchSmile

Teenon Ko hathwa lia hai ANEESH ne as his "MOHRA"
Pretending to be YUVRAJ's Reliable Brother
Pretending to be SUVREEN's Reliable Friend
Pretending to be GYANESH's Reliable Supporter.

Aur ab teenon ke beech Jung chher dega..Beech mein jo wo Bhairav aaya thaYUVI ko marne, us Bhairav ko bhi apne Game ke MOHRAON ke beech mein se hatha dia...

WOW!!!!

BIG SURPRISES..
BIG POLITICAL GAME...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujairohit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's Wrong With Aneesh? (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hmmm everyone trying to find out what actually this anish is ...if someone will be able to get success then do tell me what he is

muskaan.

IF-Dazzler

muskaan.

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
The way anish was beating that goon is not easily digestibleConfused
 i think he is kinda protecting and harming at the same time for yuvi ,i know this sounds weird but lemme explain 

you see, in some cases a person protects the one they hate the most

like anish is protecting yuvi (its quite obvious from the precap that he didnt want that person to harm yuvi)
because they think that only they have the right to hurt that person in their own way ( like in his case anish thinks that only he has the right to hurt yuvi)

so its like he( anish) is the bad in fact the baddast person for yuvi but he cant let anyone harm him except himself...

and the reason behind him pushing suvreen to stand up in the election is the same cuz he knows that when suvi will stand against him(yuvi), he would be the one most hurted

i hope this makes some senseConfused

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
i think suvreen vl be d 1st 2 know anish's reality...den anish vl show her true face 2 suvreen n blackmail her against opening her mouth n do as he wants by threatening 2 ruin annie's life, create problems between her n annie...n he can even threaten her 2 get her thrown out of dpsc as princi trusts him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan.

muskaan.

IF-Dazzler

muskaan.

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

i think suvreen vl be d 1st 2 know anish's reality...den anish vl show her true face 2 suvreen n blackmail her against opening her mouth n do as he wants by threatening 2 ruin annie's life, create problems between her n annie...n he can even threaten her 2 get her thrown out of dpsc as princi trusts him
That's quite farROFL

but you have got a solid pointThumbs Up...its so gonna be like that

and on other hand i think anish's girlfriend or whatever will yuvi about anish first

Shirley.

IF-Dazzler

Shirley.

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
i really liked his character, but i don't know what to say now.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.