Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
It's bullet point style written update today due to shortage of time - sorry girls
  • Indu and Shukla tell Sadanand and Radha that they've kidnapped Swetha, so they don't need a bail any longer. The foursome don't want Sushil and Anita to hear anything, though Anitha does suspect that something is going on (I'm confident she'll never act on it anywayConfused)
  • At college, Mehek and Sanchi find Indu's posters all over Sanchi's. Indu comes to Sanchi and brags about himself, asking Sanchi and Mehek to vote for him too (the nerve!!!). However, Sanchi has something else on her mind altogether. She's just discovered that the kadaa she found in Swetha's room is actually the same one Indu's wearing on his posters. However, it's missing from his hand currently. She is confident that he's kidnapped Swetha - but needs more proof, before she can alert police. Once the boys leave, she confides in Mehek. Sanchi and Mehek plan to keep an eye on Indu & his gang.
  • At his place, Indu is busy searching for his kadaa (its dear to him because his mother had done pooja and given it to him specially) and he needs it at any cost. Sanchi and Mehek, who are eavesdropping on the gang, overhear all of this. However, they are soon caught spying by Shukla ji and Indu and gang confront the two girls. 
When caught, Sanchi comes up with a last minute excuse that she had heard Indu mention her name and that she was curious to find out more about it. Hearing her explanations, Indu is forced to let out a sly smile. Sanchi then threatens Indu that he'll definitely lose the elections this time (she is hinting about the Swetha kidnapping). 
Indu teases her back with a grin 'Why lose...I'm even ready to die at your hands sweetheartEmbarrassed'
Sanchi leaves from there frustrated!LOL
  • Having been caught, Sanchi wonders if Indu's gang must be doubting her now. Just as she feared, Shukla does becomes suspicious that Sanchi must be up to something and Guddu feels that Sanchi could be aware of the Swetha fiasco. Hearing this, Indu assigns his trusted spy - Yogi, to keep an eye on the girls
  • Later that day, Sanchi gets a call from Ragini and through it comes to know that Swetha had requested a loan of 50,000 Rs from Ragini. Swetha had not mentioned the reason why - only that it had something to do with Swetha's future/career. Ragini apologizes that she'd forgotten to mention this point on the other day. Ragini also confesses that looking back at everything now, she is confident Swetha must be in some form of trouble!
  • When Indu tells Sadanand and Radha about how Sanchi was spying on them, the couple ask Indu to be wary of Sanchi, as she is too brainy! They ask Indu to shift swetha to some other secretive place to be on the safer side. Indu agrees to do so
  • At Night in her terrace, Sanchi eventually recalls everything with regards to the Swetha case. She comes to the conclusion that Swetha and Indu were somehow linked by the 50,000 Rs. She supposes that Indu must have kidnapped Swetha as she might have been unable to pay him the amount. However, Sanchi is also confused because Swetha is not from a rich family. Why would Indu then threaten her for the amount. She wants to get to the bottom of the case somehow. Just then, she spots Indu leaving Sadanand's house  stealthily. Sanchi decides to follow him in the middle of the night
  • Indu walks through eerily lonely places and Sanchi follows him. While doing so, suddenly her foot gets caught in a raised hard surface and she is hurt. Her sandals have snapped. She tries not to make any noise, but the sound alerts Indu. Sanchi quickly hides herself some distance away, while Indu also hides in a narrow alley. The dubious Indu then starts retracing his steps to investigate the source of the noise, while Sanchi is bending over her sandal trying to fix it. She is in pain and not aware that Indu is returning in search of her. 
  • Just then Indu's mobile rings aloud and Sanchi hears it, alerting her (the editing in these scenes are not good, one shot it looks like Indu has not spotted Sanchi and in other shots it looks like he is staring at her and talking into the phone)
  • PRECAP - Sanchi has come to a spot with policemen, frantically yelling at them that Indu is the one who's kidnapped Swetha. She points to the door of a building and shouts that Swetha must be inside there. The police rush to the place and break the door down. Flanked by his boys, Indu quietly looks up at the unexpected barrage appearing guilty. 

Edited by lashy - 18 June 2012 at 10:57am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

chhedaparbhudayalNarcissistsplindia09ivanta29dent4ularimel22suki11-Swetha-pressuFaayeysamarp2_mahi_l0veyNamzzroshaeldsouza91Sonali.SFallen AngelHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18th June WU - Indu knows Sanchi suspects somethin" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anitkh

Goldie

Anitkh

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
havent seen the epi yet, wanna see the indu-sanchi moments!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11larimel22pressuFaayeyNamzzlashy

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
thnx shraddha lovely update... didnt watch it... just returned from trip will be watching it tonight itself... :) but this enemity uff... when will it end...
and very confused how can a girl trying to end up her life for not passing.. if she's so innocent then she should have studied hard... kuch bhi yaar... something fishy i suppose... shukla ne bahut bada jhol kia hai for sure... he is not telling the truth.. now thats what i feel.. but our indu is definitely going to be in great trouble now..

ohhoo... what is happening.. ????? indu you are definitely gone ...

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 18 June 2012 at 11:22am

suki11sweet7863pressuFaayeyNamzzlashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
awww updated it a little more... the episode was nice today, except for the editing at the end... nevertheless it was a quick episode like most of the ones lately... everyone's waiting to know how this swetha case would unfold and what consequences it would hold for Indu, Sanchi and INSA Embarrassed

suki11sweet7863pressuFaayeyroshaeldsouza91Namzz

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..i saw the episode and i must say i liked it a lot towards the ending but im more excited for tomorrows epi!!Day Dreaming

x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Namzzroshaeldsouza91

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
But i have this feeling that indu may have known that someone was following him so might have made sure that after he took Swetha he himself went away..i really hope Sanchi doesn't up looking like a fool infront of everyone and the policeConfused what do you guys think?

x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Namzzroshaeldsouza91lashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by faayey

But i have this feeling that indu may have known that someone was following him so might have made sure that after he took Swetha he himself went away..i really hope Sanchi doesn't up looking like a fool infront of everyone and the policeConfused what do you guys think? 
that's the thing faayey with most of us here... 

We know that we shouldn't want Sanchi to look like a fool in front of the police...Tongue
but heart of hearts; It's Indu that we don't want looking like a fool in front of the police... LOL

ye dil vs dimaag ka jhagda hai... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11FaayeyAnitkhroshaeldsouza91Namzz

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by faayey

x

hmm even i dont want her to look like a fool infront of every1. neither i want indu to be caught for something he did for some1 else... he is trapped from everywhere.. god help him...

fayey looking at the way current track is going ... noidea what is going to happen next.. gosh this CVs will make me cry ... so much fights and hatret...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11FaayeyNamzzlashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.