Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ek_sweetladki

ek_sweetladki

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I swear I saw Archana give Sanam a kiss right after their performance and even Remo raised an eyebrow?? Did anyone else notice???

Also on side note: How is it fair that most of the choregraphers are from Remo's DID (Wouldnt he be biased towards them??)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piano1422sizezeroaddictkritzzz_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Anyone notice?" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I saw it but it was just a kiss on his cheek it didn't look akward !! I think Archana got the weakest choreographer. 

Sanam is cute and all that but he is not as good as the rest. I think it has something to do with Remo giving his own students from DID chance in JDJ except Alisha all the DID choreographers are from Remo's group. 

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
i don't think remo has anything to do with his former DID contestants being on da show. yes, salman, punit & sanam are from his DID group but alisha & jay are from terrance's group i don't think he'll be biased to anybody and i hope he doesn't either

all these DID choreographers were really good last night but sanam was below average... looks like he's lost!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-Roopal_ArDi

kritzzz_ArSha

IF-Rockerz

kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i saw!!!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
yup i did
but i feel remo is very honest guy and he won't be biased

ek_sweetladki

ek_sweetladki

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I dont know if it is sanam to be blamed because I think he did well in DID. I think its Archana...I dont think she is strong contestant at all. I mean she is pretty but she cannot dance...did you see in last night's dance even in samba she could not move her hips sanam practically had to move it for her. She didnt dance really well in her entrance either the day before with Anshuman. I dont kno this is just my opinion.

Yeah, I really do hope though that Remo is not biased (he does not seem like the type to be biased). He was the only one with honest opinions last night on the contestant...didnt give points based on celeb's popularity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

p3cubed-scarlett-

p3cubed

p3cubed

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Archana is very awkward! She is tall and little heavy as Sanam was having a hard time with lifts.   He is a good choreographer as he sang and did his own choreography at times in DID . 

Give him a chance to prove himslelf!

maneet_forever9

IF-Rockerz

maneet_forever9

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
yeah I saw remo's eyebrow raise LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.