Posted: 11 years ago
Yippie! And me WAITING😃
-LUV Anyaa😳
UPDATING!!!!😳
Edited by ruchs - 11 years ago

A very HAPPY INDEPENDENDE DAY!!!

Thank you dears for all the lovely comments, me really became very very happy after                                                     reading them!!! 

Thank you to all the 122 people who hit the like button!! Thank you so much dears!!

Hope you like this part too!!

Please drop by a message if you would like PMs!!!

PART - 49 

Everyone went numb after this revelation... All were stunned and no one spoke for a while... Mohinder was the first one to come out of the shock and went to Maan immediately….

"Puttar Ji… Pari abb kahan hai?? Wo theek to hai na???"

Maan didn't say anything rather he just left from there making everyone very worried as they knew that Maan would have never left Geet and went away if the matter was not extremely serious!! Raj also rushed behind him giving a nod to Mohinder silently gesturing him to take care of everything here!!!

Maan made sure there was no security snag at the hospital and after literally threatening the security head to call him for even a very small issue, he made his way towards his BMW, he dismissed the driver and opened the driver's door when his dad came and sat on the passenger seat even before he could react!!!

"Am not leaving you alone son!!! Chalo abb jaldi!!"

Maan nodded and was just about to settle himself when his phone rang and the caller id showed 'Vicky' calling…

Maan frowned for a second but then he got extremely worried dreading if something was wrong with Geet or the Babies; With trembling hands he picked up the phone…

"Vicky… Kya hua??? Is everything okay?? Geet theek hai na?? Aur babies?? Wo theek hai?? Tum kuchh bol kyun nahi rahey ho?? Say something!!!"

"Maan beta aap unhe kuchh bolne doge toh wo bolenge na!! Shant ho jaaiye…" Raj intervened and requested Maan to relax…

"Maan just come to the OT now!!!" Vicky ordered and disconnected the phone without listening to anything…

Maan was truly horrified and without saying a word opened his seat belt and car's door and leapt out of it!!!

"Maan??? Maan kya hua?? Maan???"

Raj shouted after him, but then he heard Maan's phone ringing, probably in his hurry Maan had dropped his phone between the seats… He picked the phone and saw some private number was showing up, though he knew it was not right but sensing that it might be urgent he picked up the phone…

"Hello…"

"Sir, Pari ma'am ka pata lag gaya hai…"

"What?? Kahan hai wo??? Kaisi hai meri Pari???"

"I am sorry… Is that Mr. Maan Singh Khurana???" The head of security spoke up while checking the number on his mobile, realizing that it was not his Maan sir the other side….

"I am Raj Singh Khurana… Maan and Pari's father…" Raj spoke up with authority oozing out of his voice, one could easily make out from where Maan had inherited all his attitude…

"Ohhh… Sorry sir maine aapko recognize nahi kiya… Actually Pari ma'am yahi ghar par hi thi…"

"What??? Then what was all this commotion about her getting missing??" Raj asked now getting angry…

"Sir actually kisi ne Mansion ka saara CCTV camera system hack kar liya tha…"

"What!!! This is ridiculous!! How the hell is it possible!! This is a major security snag!! Did you contact the technicians??" Raj asked getting agitated and very angry…

"Yes sir… Humein jaise hi andesha hua ki system is corrupted humne turant saare system ko off kar diya thha and we decided to inform Maan sir, but before that we checked on Pari ma'am since she was the only one at home at that time… But when we went to her room, no one was there…"

"That's really strange, where did all the nurses and doctors go???" Raj asked sensing something fishy…

"Yes sir, that's why we informed Maan sir immediately… We couldn't check on the cameras as the system was corrupted so we manually started searching her…"

"Hmmm so tumhe Pari kahan milli?? Aur baaki sab kahan thhey???"

"Pari Ma'am was on terrace, apparently she wanted some fresh air but…"

"But what???"

"Sabhi doctors aur nurses abhi bhi laapata hain… Hum purey ghar mein dekh chuke hain par wo kahi nahi hai… Even Pari Ma'am has no idea ki wo sab kahan gaye… She had last seen them when all of you left for hospital!!!"

"Theek hai… Increase Pari's security, main kuchh der main ghar aa raha hoon…Till then keep me informed!!"

"Right Sir…"

Raj now understood that the whole matter was much more serious the all of them imagined and went in to inform Maan about the developments…

PRESENT

"Kahan kho gaye Khurana sahib??? Dar gaye kya???" Brij spoke smirking disgustingly…

Maan's chain of thoughts broke and he once again became aware of the trembling dove in his arms!!!

"Shut up Brij!!! Lagta hai tumne aaj tak apney se badon sey baat karne ki tameez nahi seekhi…" Maan spoke silently reminding Brij of the gorgeous punch he received in past from him!!!

"Aaayyyeee…. Apna muh band rakh Khurana aur yeh soch ki tu aur teri yeh laila urf mei behna, yahan sey zinda bahar kaise niklogey???"

Brij expected Maan to at least show some signs of losing confidence or getting scared but to his surprise a small smile crept up at Maan's lips…

"Kya hua?? Shock ke aarey dimaag phir gaya kya???" Brij asked getting irritated…

"Geet, chinta mat karo, everything's going to be okay!! Tum apney Maan par vishwaas karti ho na??" Maan whispered in Geet's hair near her ear…

Geet looked into up and her eyes clearly showed the amount of trust she had on him…

"Toh theek hai abb just enjoy kaise main iss saaley oops apney saaley ko thikaane lagaata hoon…" Maan whispered mischievously earning a chuckle from his jaan…

"Oyee… apni yeh kaana phoosi band karo warna…"

"Warna kya???"

"Warna jaise tumhaarey unn saarey rakshakon ko bhagwaan ke paas pahunchaaya hai waise hi tum dono ko bhi pahucha dunga…"

"Maan… aur koi bhi hai inke saath… Wo koi aur tha jo mujhe pakad kar neeche lijaane ki koshish kar raha tha…" Geet whispered in Maan's ears and Maan gave her a nod while his eyes turned red in anger at the thought that someone had dared to touch his Geet and had the guts to even drag her!!!!

"Ohho kya hua Khurana??? Tumhe kya lagaa wo kuchh chand aadmi tum dono ko mujh sey bacha lenge?? Arrey unn mein sey ekk ki bhi himmat nahi hui mujhe haath lagaane ki… Huh… Kaise bekaar ke logon ko paise detey ho tum ameer log…"

While Brij was bragging, Maan was busy doing something on his mobile though he was looking straight in Brij's eyes the whole time so that he doesn't get suspicious; and Geet was also wondering what was he up to… Though she was feeling very safe in the comfort of her own personal heaven, his arms… When she had her Maan with her, she knew that there was nothing to be worried about!!!

"…Toh Khurana, abb yeh bata ki pehely kaun marna pasand karega??? Waise iss baar maine apni behen ko rakhi ka tohfa nahi diya toh pehli goli par toh hak uska hi banta hai na…" Brij spoke pointing his gun straight on Geet's forehead!!!

PRECAP

Abb aagey kya hoga???

Part 50- Dhamaka!!!!😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PREV- PART 48  NEXT - PART 50

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope everyone liked the update!!!😳

Me waiting for you to tell me who is this second person with Brij??? ðŸ˜‰

You can find all my work at my blog too- Ruchi's DEN!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please do leave your precious comments

they encourage me to write more!!!😉

and hit the like button!!!!

Ruchi….😳   

Edited by ruchs - 11 years ago
me first..
awesome update
pari is safe
brij pointing gun towards geet
ab kya hoga!!!
Edited by dona86 - 11 years ago

Edited by Madhuri53 - 11 years ago

For updating

Awesome part...

Thank god pari is safe...

It means somebody at home is also with birj...

OMG brij pointing his gun towards geet...

And maan what he was doing on his phone...informing vicky or someone about brij...

I know maan is capable of handling brij alone...

I think rajneet is with brij

T4pm

Update soon