Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged

One night I was getting bored then I started watching some serial videos. Then for the first time I watched one video of CCBM in which Viren was searching for someone (he was searching for Nivi when he thought that she was responsible for all the bad things happening in Sood's house. I got curious then I watched some previous episodes of CCBM and saw few NivRen interactions (or I might say the arguments they had). From that day, I don't know when I started to wait for CCBM's new episodes, when I started to love this serial crazily and I certainly didn't knew when I fell in love with our Magical NivRen.

CCBM and my Craziness:

-         Every day from 6 pm in the evening I used to look at the watch after every 2 minutes. Every time I looked at the watch as I thought it must 8 pm in the evening. Every evening I used to wait for 8 pm to watch CCBM. During this, I used to remember NivRen and I used to smile like a mad. My mother who often noticed me smiling like this asked me what's the matter. I told her about CCBM. She too saw few episodes of CCBM and she also loved NivRen.

-         During my exam while I was writing answers I kept thinking about NivRen. I wrote all the answers right though but I forgot to write my class section. I was so lost in thinking about NivRen that I can't explain this in words.

-         I saw each and every episode of CCBM atleast 2-3 times and every NivRen scene atleast 20-25 times.

-         Whenever I used to meet my cousins who are very close to me, I used to talk about CCBM only.

CCBM Forum:

I always used to wait for CCBM so impatiently that atleast 10 times in a day I used to search for any news about CCBM that's how I got to know about India forums and CCBM forum as well. I still remember in CCBM forum I read some fan-fiction I loved it so much that I started visiting CCBM forum everyday.

I didn't knew anything about India Forums then I began to know about it, I made my account there and began to read CCBM forum member's opinions about CCBM especially NivRen.

For about 2-3 month I didn't posted anything in CCBM forum then I started posting my views on few topics. In a month I became an active of CCBM forum.

Joining CCBM forum was the most wonderful thing I ever did. I made so many friends here. Chatting with them was always cheered me. My CCBM forum friends taught me the real meaning of friendship and I love you all.

NivRen:

I can't tell why I love NivRen. There is not one reason why I love NivRen. But seeing NivRen on screen always made me feel so happy. I started imaging NivRen in my dreams which made me write 2 fan fictions and many OS. I still imagine them everyday that's how I still write my ff.

Despite the fact that the CV's ruined CCBM's story later, but that didn't stopped me loving this serial. I watched this serial till the very end which I never did for any other serial. My heart is connected to NivRen and it'll be like this always.

The chemistry that NivRen shared cannot be explained in words. For me they will always be magical NivRen.

CCBM:

I loved everything about CCBM be it Viren-Nandu's funny interactions, NivRen scenes, Viren-Vandana Taiji scenes, Nivi-Dadi scenes, Nivi-Dadasaheb scenes everything about CCBM made me love CCBM more and more. It's been a year since CCBM went off air but still I remember each and every episode of CCBM. I often dream about CCBM-2. I miss CCBM very much. I miss the craziness I had for this serial, I miss my mad smile when I used to think about NivRen. I miss my CCBM very much.

I still remember after watching the last episode of CCBM I cried very much for many months. I was so shattered after CCBM went off air.

We all miss NivRen and CCBM's entire cast.

My Fav Character: Nivedita Sharma

In CCBM I always loved one character the most ' Nivedita Sharma- a very innocent yet very strong girl who always sacrificed her happiness for others, who always thought about others. Neha Sargam portrayed this character so brilliantly that I never stopped admiring Nivi and loving Nivi.

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 18 June 2012 at 5:54am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10tashu20achu28vids08sandy_nivrensururrtmsSumy_luv_KM-aamina--yati-ReshJlove_never_diesdeepti_9NiViren_fanFizaluvsKinshuk-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-!!- CCBM Yaadein -!!-" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-yati-

IF-Rockerz

-yati-

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged

AWww... Nitika... what a sweet thread... loved it to the core... ya...I also miss CCBM, NivRen n  Nandu "My Bandu"... But ... one thing that I miss more than CCBM ...is chatting n discussing CCBM with CCBM members...Ahhh... I simply miss those wonderful days... *Sigh*... kaash purane din wapas aa sakte...

BTW... I loved this  collage also...itz  nicely done...n... It includes each n every CCBM character ...my Nandu also... :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19ReshJNiViren_fanFizaluvsKinshuk-ExceptioalMe-

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
neeti, awesome dear...
superb post..
good to see you, hope you remember me..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19ReshJNiViren_fanFizaluvsKinshuk

Sumy_luv_KM

Goldie

Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
awww neeti amazingg thread lovee it sooo much !
missin ccbm soo much!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19ReshJNiViren_fanFizaluvsKinshuk

NiViren_fan

IF-Sizzlerz

NiViren_fan

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Neetika.. very very very beautiful thread... i too am with when you say that i dont know why i love NivRen so much... miss them a lot... its been one year yesterday and still the love for them has not reduced and neither the hope to see them again has reduced...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19ReshJFizaluvsKinshuk

sandy_nivren

Goldie

sandy_nivren

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Awesome thread neetika
Me too missing ccbm and Nivren so much

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19ReshJFizaluvsKinshuk

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Neeti and yeah really am missing CCBM and Nivren don't know how this year went past for me and have to go more and still can't forget CCBM and Nivren they are just soo close to my heart now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19ReshJ

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Aww that's was such a cute post, Neeti. I totally agree Ccbm and NivRen were just something special. I still can't believe it ended over a year ago. I still miss NivRen loads and live in the hope that one day we will get to see them together in a show as a couple.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19ReshJ

Post Reply New Post

Go to top