Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Forum Help Desk (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 59

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Is here any seperate episode discussion thread?

There isn't a Live/Discussion thread yet. I have PMed Nadii. So, let's see when she replies. Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyar Ka Dard Hai Forum Help Desk (Page 9)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">s here any seperate episode discussion thread?</font>
yes, bt its closed 4 some days.Also Mod told me dat if u wana discuss about Episode then u can discuss in Written Update thread itself as ONLY "thank you" post is NOT appreciable by Rules of IF. Hope u undrstud.

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hi guys..I couldnt watch the show for 2 weeks as i was out of town...
Can somebody pls tell me in brief what happened,from the Tilak ceremony episode?
ThanksSmile

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

Can somebody pls tell me in brief what happened,from the Tilak ceremony episode?
ThanksSmile

yep nothing much! Adi breaks the Tilak as he got Misundrstud by Avantik's words n then PaYa Fi8s Pankhu apolisd to Adi bt he ignord. N then Harish Nanu Dadu united r solving the Misundrstandings ! Betw Pankhu Adi. GD lied to Pankaj family about PaYa rishta. Dats it. Refer to Written Updates u wil get everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91

Bushraa.

Goldie

Bushraa.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
can someboday upload the new promo of pkdh 

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by ash91

ThanksSmile

yep nothing much! Adi breaks the Tilak as he got Misundrstud by Avantik's words n then PaYa Fi8s Pankhu apolisd to Adi bt he ignord. N then Harish Nanu Dadu united r solving the Misundrstandings ! Betw Pankhu Adi. GD lied to Pankaj family about PaYa rishta. Dats it. Refer to Written Updates u wil get everything
Thanks a lotSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Hello guys, this show has recently caught my interest!
Can I get a brief of what has happened in the show from the start till now, please?
Thanks for the help in advance =)

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
^^ Hai Ayushi...

Aditya from Mumbai belong 2 a rich business family..his parents r divorced...His mother s managing whole business of her family and his father is a comedian at TV.. Adi dont know value of relationships and is very practical at the same time very innocent too...Pankhuri extremely opposite of Adi..from a small town  Kulu..living happily with  her parents and relatives..

Adis Nana(mothers father) bring the alliance of Pankhuri 2 Adi as Nana wish Adi 2 get a good lifepartner...they both meet at Kulu...like each other...Adi wana take Pankhuri 2 Mumbai before marriage before finalising the marriage decision, but Pankhuris mama is very orthodox...He told Adi 2 conduct Thilak ceremony before going Mumbai...Adi dont know the meaning Thilak...so he agreed...Pankhuris family tht Adis family knw about Thilak becoz Pankhuris Mama made them believe so...They conduct Thilak at Kulu...After Thilak  Adi called his family  and his mother stunned 2 knw about Thilak matter...she made Adi believe dat Pankhuris family purposeley cheated him...Adi got angry with Pankhuri family and broke rishtha...Pankhuris family later realised dis  misunderstanding cause becoz of Pankhuri's mama.Pankhuris Nana explained everythng happened 2 Adi's Nana..Adi's nana try 2 convince Adi but Adi s adamant and dont like any talk on dis matter...Pankhuri wish 2 say sorry 2 Adi...but Adi still angry with Pankhu...

Both Nanas plan 2 give both another chance 2 meet so dat Adi realise the misunderstanding...So Adis Nana on d name of a fake conference bring Adi 2 Kulu again and went Pankhus home as per their plan.At Mumbai Adi's mother almost finalised Adi's rishtha with daughter of her friend..

At Kulu Nana's plan 2 bring Adi 2 Pankhus home again n Pankhus cousin's marriage occassion...

U can get written updates of all episodes from this forum

Edited by anusha.cochin - 24 July 2012 at 5:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91EkSapnoKiPari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top