Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Forum Help Desk (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 61

illuminated.

Viewbie

illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

whats the big deal with the tilak ceremony? it can easily be broken right? or is it the fact that he was lied to that its blown out of proportion?

It can be broken, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. Big smile

He is blowing it out of proportion because he thinks that he is being cheated on and was lied to. He doesn't remember the day that Pankhuri's Chacha had told Adi that he was invited to the "Tilak Samaroag." So, misunderstandings misunderstandings! Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Forum Help Desk (Page 6)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

whats the big deal with the tilak ceremony? it can easily be broken right? or is it the fact that he was lied to that its blown out of proportion?

He is blowing it out of proportion because he thinks that he is being cheated on and was lied to. He doesn't remember the day that Pankhuri's Chacha had told Adi that he was invited to the "Tilak Samaroag." So, misunderstandings misunderstandings! Embarrassed

ofcourse anything in this world can be broken.

but if after tilak relationship is broken then others think some problem in the girl and no1 wants to marry the girl...lots of problems n complications come up for both families but majorily on the girls family.
u get a bad reputation

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

<font color="#ff3366">ofcourse anything in this world can be broken.</font>

<font color="#ff3366">but if after tilak relationship is broken then others think some problem in the girl and no1 wants to marry the girl...lots of problems n complications come up for both families but majorily on the girls family.</font>
<font color="#ff3366">u get a bad reputation</font>
words 2 u. N ur Respect also gone wid Rishta broken

Dhara.ciara

Dhara.ciara

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by A_ADHARA_A

im not able to add any pictures to my post?? why???? plz help
thanks dhara
just add in ur post

[IMG] pics address or link.jpg   [/ IMG]

simple...

P.S--- Pls remember NOT to use SPACE in between IMG tags,...

pls remove SPACES whenever u use IMG tags...

regards devEmbarrassed.

its still not wrking !! i am doing sumthing wrong...or is it becoz im an newbies???

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

thanks dhara
just add in ur post

[IMG] pics address or link.jpg   [/ IMG]

simple...

P.S--- Pls remember NOT to use SPACE in between IMG tags,...

pls remove SPACES whenever u use IMG tags...

regards devEmbarrassed.

its still not wrking !! i am doing sumthing wrong...or is it becoz im an newbies???

It should work, how about you post the link of the picture u want and we will work through it together and c why its not working Smile

visit this link, this should help you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged

</div><div>thanks dhara
just add in ur post <font size="3"></font><font color="#ff0000" size="3">pics address or link.jpg</font><font size="3"> [/ IMG] simple...<font color="#333333">P.S--- Pls remember NOT to use SPACE in between IMG tags,...pls remove SPACES whenever u use IMG tags...regards devEmbarrassed.</b></font></font>
it shud work as Supriya said. I agree but its nothing to do wid Newbie or any other ladder grup.Embarrassed For Example- here is a link of Pic http://www.bestbirthdaywishes.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Happy-Birthday-Cake-2.jpg[/ IMG] but pls keep in mind that u remove SPACE between / & I .

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 15 July 2012 at 3:18am

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
why haven't we been getting written updates?????

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Priyanka_

why haven't we been getting written updates?????
Hey Priyanka dear,pls check pages upto 1 to 3 pages before asking for W U as latest update is here already. Be careful nw,asking W U before checking pages is not appreciable. Here is link ,pls go n Comment ur Best!| Written Update 17th July 2012 [UPDATED] PaYa Love Aception | regards devEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top