Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Forum Help Desk - Page 46

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by khadeeja_

How do you put an image when writing a post without it being on the internet and having a link
Do u mean U hv Pics In Mobile/Lappy/PC...??? u need To Attach in ur Post? right?
hey i just wanted to ask how does our forum earn more CM points?
Hi..
I stopped watching the show a while ago. .. Can someone tell me if aditya and ayesha got married? Thanks in advance
Originally posted by Ohgod!

Hi..
I stopped watching the show a while ago. .. Can someone tell me if aditya and ayesha got married? Thanks in advance

Yes they did, not a proper marriage just a court marriage.
Originally posted by khadeeja_

hey i just wanted to ask how does our forum earn more CM points?

due to forum activity, how many replies per each individual post. How many posts respective to how many high views etc. that's how I suppose 😳
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Any new developments?

New developments on what? The storyline? As of now Pankhuri just got out of coma in yesterday's episode - she's with Aditya/the Diwans, and Ayesha has been kidnapped thinking that she is Pankhuri.
Who tried 2 kill Pankhudi?What was their motivation?
What is Avantika's illegal son track all about?
Originally posted by jasminerahul

Who tried 2 kill Pankhudi?What was their motivation?
What is Avantika's illegal son track all about?

The kidnappers were petty thieves who were trying to get hold of Pankhuri because she had hidden the jewellery they stole from a temple. At the end they eventually get caught and apologize for their mistake after which Pankhuri takes her case back and sets them free.

Avantika's first son, Ayush happened when she was in a relationship and to-be-married to Amit Sharma - a man who died in a car accident before their wedding. Harish and Aditya find it difficult to accept Ayush since Avantika did not inform them about Ayush's birth before she met Harish. Truth is that Avantika herself was unaware that he was alive. She was told by her father her baby was still born. All's well now, both Aditya and Harish have accepted Ayush.
thx a lot

Originally posted by christiandior.

The kidnappers were petty thieves who were trying to get hold of Pankhuri because she had hidden the jewellery they stole from a temple. At the end they eventually get caught and apologize for their mistake after which Pankhuri takes her case back and sets them free.

Avantika's first son, Ayush happened when she was in a relationship and to-be-married to Amit Sharma - a man who died in a car accident before their wedding. Harish and Aditya find it difficult to accept Ayush since Avantika did not inform them about Ayush's birth before she met Harish. Truth is that Avantika herself was unaware that he was alive. She was told by her father her baby was still born. All's well now, both Aditya and Harish have accepted Ayush.