Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

Is here any seperate episode discussion thread?

There isn't a Live/Discussion thread yet. I have PMed Nadii. So, let's see when she replies. 😛
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">s here any seperate episode discussion thread?</font>

yes, bt its closed 4 some days.Also Mod told me dat if u wana discuss about Episode then u can discuss in Written Update thread itself as ONLY "thank you" post is NOT appreciable by Rules of IF. Hope u undrstud.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi guys..I couldnt watch the show for 2 weeks as i was out of town...
Can somebody pls tell me in brief what happened,from the Tilak ceremony episode?
Thanks😊
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ash91

Hi guys..I couldnt watch the show for 2 weeks as i was out of town...
Can somebody pls tell me in brief what happened,from the Tilak ceremony episode?
Thanks😊

yep nothing much! Adi breaks the Tilak as he got Misundrstud by Avantik's words n then PaYa Fi8s Pankhu apolisd to Adi bt he ignord. N then Harish Nanu Dadu united r solving the Misundrstandings ! Betw Pankhu Adi. GD lied to Pankaj family about PaYa rishta. Dats it. Refer to Written Updates u wil get everything
Bushraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
can someboday upload the new promo of pkdh 
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

yep nothing much! Adi breaks the Tilak as he got Misundrstud by Avantik's words n then PaYa Fi8s Pankhu apolisd to Adi bt he ignord. N then Harish Nanu Dadu united r solving the Misundrstandings ! Betw Pankhu Adi. GD lied to Pankaj family about PaYa rishta. Dats it. Refer to Written Updates u wil get everything

Thanks a lot😊
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hello guys, this show has recently caught my interest!
Can I get a brief of what has happened in the show from the start till now, please?
Thanks for the help in advance =)
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^ Hai Ayushi...

Aditya from Mumbai belong 2 a rich business family..his parents r divorced...His mother s managing whole business of her family and his father is a comedian at TV.. Adi dont know value of relationships and is very practical at the same time very innocent too...Pankhuri extremely opposite of Adi..from a small town  Kulu..living happily with  her parents and relatives..

Adis Nana(mothers father) bring the alliance of Pankhuri 2 Adi as Nana wish Adi 2 get a good lifepartner...they both meet at Kulu...like each other...Adi wana take Pankhuri 2 Mumbai before marriage before finalising the marriage decision, but Pankhuris mama is very orthodox...He told Adi 2 conduct Thilak ceremony before going Mumbai...Adi dont know the meaning Thilak...so he agreed...Pankhuris family tht Adis family knw about Thilak becoz Pankhuris Mama made them believe so...They conduct Thilak at Kulu...After Thilak  Adi called his family  and his mother stunned 2 knw about Thilak matter...she made Adi believe dat Pankhuris family purposeley cheated him...Adi got angry with Pankhuri family and broke rishtha...Pankhuris family later realised dis  misunderstanding cause becoz of Pankhuri's mama.Pankhuris Nana explained everythng happened 2 Adi's Nana..Adi's nana try 2 convince Adi but Adi s adamant and dont like any talk on dis matter...Pankhuri wish 2 say sorry 2 Adi...but Adi still angry with Pankhu...

Both Nanas plan 2 give both another chance 2 meet so dat Adi realise the misunderstanding...So Adis Nana on d name of a fake conference bring Adi 2 Kulu again and went Pankhus home as per their plan.At Mumbai Adi's mother almost finalised Adi's rishtha with daughter of her friend..

At Kulu Nana's plan 2 bring Adi 2 Pankhus home again n Pankhus cousin's marriage occassion...

U can get written updates of all episodes from this forum

Edited by anusha.cochin - 11 years ago
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
That is so utter sweet of you to provide me such a practical and understandable brief. Thanks so very much. Means alot!
Also, I wanted to know if Aditya didn't know the meaning of Thilak and he just agreed? That's weird. He knows hindi, doens't he!

And is the mama someone with grey shades. He's a villain? Why did he convince Pankhuri's family that the guy's family know about it and they've agreed for the initial rituals. He didn't want the marriage to happen and did that on purpose for their to be a misunderstanding and breaking of marriage?

AND has Pankhuri's family met Adi's parents?

Sorry. Those were the basic questions that arised. Your brief was very understandable and I can pretty much comprehend what has happened and is happening because of this summary. THANKS!
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

I really hope, u won't mind my answer...
That is so utter sweet of you to provide me such a practical and understandable brief. Thanks so very much. Means alot!
Also, I wanted to know if Aditya didn't know the meaning of Thilak and he just agreed? That's weird. He knows hindi, doens't he! He knows Hindi, but he is basically not the person who has attended such functions in his life, He agreed because he thought its some kind of good-bye function to be done by Gupta's. He had no idea what Tilak ceremony actually means. He get to know about it from his mom. 

And is the mama someone with grey shades. He's a villain? Why did he convince Pankhuri's family that the guy's family know about it and they've agreed for the initial rituals. He didn't want the marriage to happen and did that on purpose for their to be a misunderstanding and breaking of marriage? No, he is not that typical villian, it happened like when Aditya asked them if he can take Pankhuri with him to Mumbai, all the Gupta family was confused with this question because they belong to a small city. So, they basically decided to say no to Aditya, but Pankhuri was feeling bad as she really liked Aditya, and this was noticed by Govardhan and he loves her as her own daughter. So, he discuss the issue wit Gupta family and they got the result that if the Tilak Ceremony can be done, then Pankhuri can go to Mumbai with Aditya as this way their relationship will get a name.

AND has Pankhuri's family met Adi's parents? Yes, The first time Adi came to meet Pankhuri, Harish and Avantika were with him. Harish really likes all of them as he is a kind of family person but Avantika is not very much impressed by their family. 

Sorry. Those were the basic questions that arised. Your brief was very understandable and I can pretty much comprehend what has happened and is happening because of this summary. THANKS!

My answers to ur question in Bold.