Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
sjkn@ibn7 it was shown that shivis bit tensed with anandi bcoz some sort of insecurity is there regarding divorce of anandi that she will go back to her ex so some convo also with vaidji was shown but voice was mute there and later when shiv leaves to his jeep than anandi is tsnaading there as though she is having soft feelings for shiv and she can't go for shiv as she is married and divorced not yet so she is having pretty feelings in eyes which she is hiding and shiv wants her to bring it out 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nazsheikh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anandi realises her love for shiv @sjkn" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Probably Anandi comes to know that Vedji was not treating Jyoti as Jyoti relatives said about Jyoti being treated by him so there might be mention about this during her visit there which will raise questions in her mind. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-khusi_*

vishwa19

vishwa19

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I am surprised ...never  thought anandi will fall 4 shiv so soon !
I dont think she will realize it so soon !Confused

Ash_Storyteller

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
i am sure those r the voice over lines...those r not trust able..like it was said anandi is jealous of ashi...
what the shot scenes r..those the watchable..i am sure...shiv wont realise it soon...nor anandi will have feelings sooo soon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sparksflyvishwa19Ash_StorytellerKwitKatts-Priyam-Suchi-

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
i dnt get the meaning ? she said she is devloping feelings for shiv to shiv and shiv left? how when?

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Speed of GaGa falling apart > Speed of AnSh falling in love Confused
If GaGa fall apart before Ansh fall in love = Jagya back to Anandi Confused
If GaGa break up after AnSh are in love and preferably married = Jagya getting thenga LOLLOL

So its better tht AnSh fall in love soon... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by nniks - 18 June 2012 at 2:48am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fnaticFatima82nirvana1328sparksflyvishwa19LuvchocAsh_StorytellerChytracosmogirl77KwitKatts

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
can u please explain to me what is happening? when will it hasppen?

NeelakshiK

Groupbie

NeelakshiK

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Hi,

I dont think Anandi knows that Shiv is aware about her ongoing divorceShocked.  And she will not be comfortable to discuss such personal matter with him as they are not close friends yet.
I too saw the same segment and I think Shiv was little upset with her as she had not warned him that medicine would be soo bitter LOLLOL.

Ash_Storyteller

Post Reply New Post

Go to top