•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

The TRPS are low, not long ago it was at TOP 10 now its in TOP 20, it pahthetic,

as much i like BOOMI, i think she needs to lose weight big time. So it help the TRPs. (im not nt being mean by the way)

The story and current track is great by the way so there no COMPLAINTS there.

They need to REINTRODUCE SHAKTI, make him one of the main protaginist along with SURAJ & ARJUN.

If it wise replace him with a dependable ctor then it will be a good thing then.

Nandika welcom to the forum.

Bhavri has gained a few kgs, and it would be nice is she can loose some weight, this weeks TRP's are better 2.7 than last weeks.

I think one of the main reasons TRP's are low are not cause of Bhoomi, but due to Saarrthi being an afternoon show. If it is given a prime time slot i am sure TRP's would go up.

I agree with u that they need to introduce Shakti, Vikram who have been missing since a long time now.

In the last episode Baisa did say that Shakit and Dadaji were returning so maybe soon we will see them.

Originally posted by pinkykhan

Nandika welcom to the forum.

Bhavri has gained a few kgs, and it would be nice is she can loose some weight, this weeks TRP's are better 2.7 than last weeks.

I think one of the main reasons TRP's are low are not cause of Bhoomi, but due to Saarrthi being an afternoon show. If it is given a prime time slot i am sure TRP's would go up.

I agree with u that they need to introduce Shakti, Vikram who have been missing since a long time now.

In the last episode Baisa did say that Shakit and Dadaji were returning so maybe soon we will see them.

but ine thing u can notice that despite being a afternoon serial kumkum & bhavi always get good responses & nowadays saarthi is being telecasted at 7 p.m.actually i am quite surprised with this trps but i am agreed with u all that bhoomi should loose some weights

Mita i was hoping that Saarthi would get the Millee time slot, but i guess not at Virasat is starting at that time from today.

Ok, I agree that Bhoomi should lose weight. She really has gained a lot BUT I do not agree that losing weight would increase the TRPs! I just don't see sense in it. Look at Tulsi--she's overweight BUT Kyunki... has remained the No. 1 show on TV for years. So, weight has nothing to do with the TRPs. I believe it has a great deal to do with the show's schedule & promotion.

Originally posted by TiNa58

Ok, I agree that Bhoomi should lose weight. She really has gained a lot BUT I do not agree that losing weight would increase the TRPs! I just don't see sense in it. Look at Tulsi--she's overweight BUT Kyunki... has remained the No. 1 show on TV for years. So, weight has nothing to do with the TRPs. I believe it has a great deal to do with the show's schedule & promotion.

thats a brilliant point made there, tina..i agree๐Ÿ‘

there is no link b/w loosing weight and increasing trps. but i agree that bhoomi should loose not some but a lot of weight. i think it is better if she get some advice / tips from manasvi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ