Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
what's this guys ...who is she i found this pic on suvreen guggal's page m confusedConfused ab anish kya kar rha hai and ye ladki new entry hone wali hai kya show mein

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003soumyakjaneniroopavampyrgirlrichamedha_is_megal.angel-dosy_devil-Saranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what's this" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
aab ye kyon haiShocked

medha_is_me

IF-Dazzler

medha_is_me

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
are yaar, yeh aneesh show ka sabse confusing character hai! kuch samajh mein nahin aata first i thought he cared about suvi like a guide and philosipher then i thought he liked suvi, then i thought ki he doesnt like her and is just a troublemaker whos gonna create loads of problems, and ab yeh newcomer! chakkar kya hai?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Uff...ek Aur NEW character...???
Koi CVs ko batao ki this show already itne saare characters hai and they also need the required screen space!!!

muskaan.

IF-Dazzler

muskaan.

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
i think she is the girl whom gayanesh introduced as his Cultural Secretary...Confused

well, chess indicates that anish is plannig something bigShocked 
i think he is jealous of yuvi

but why???Confused

On a different note, CVs are so genius that instead of putting these side characters in background they are putting yuvreen thereThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
new entry againUnhappy

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I agree with the post alil above mine.

Aneesh is the most confusing character. 

U-No-Who

Groupbie

U-No-Who

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan.

i think she is the girl whom gayanesh introduced as his Cultural Secretary...Confused

well, chess indicates that anish is plannig something bigShocked 
i think he is jealous of yuvi

but why???Confused

On a different note, CVs are so genius that instead of putting these side characters in background they are putting yuvreen thereThumbs Up

I don't think so his CS was very short, had straight hair..is ladki tho Bahut Alag lagti hai.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.