Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

all abt kripa - Page 2

|iami5o4| thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: N05H1N

hmmmmmmmmmmm.................

Dinky...is tht a note of jealousy abt tht last comment?? lol

dnt worry....she only gets him on screen...U get him for life 😉

I've noticed something ... there's a lot of girls who are actually JEALOUS of KRIPA!!!!!! 😲 I guess its because of Angad or something. 😳 I dunno~ its stupid tho. lol 😆 its definately not going to be worth it. 😉

ANYWHO~! ⭐️

Since Manish Malhotra is doing the makeover then I'm not really worried. He is a very good fashion designer after all.

I think she would look nice in both indian & western clothing but it all really depends on what they choose for her. I just hope they pick the right stuff for her and that she ends up looking nice for ANGAD.  👍🏼 😊 yay~!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angadsdoll thumbnail
exactly thas wat im tryin to say!!!😊
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but honestly in my poitn of view, she looks perfectly fine and cute. im not sure if the hotness look or sexy look will really suit her.
*Dipti* thumbnail
Yea i agree she's really pretty!!

kool*kariya* thumbnail
like wot have u heard bout her.............we only know her as kirpa ......but u kno her as neha.....tell us sumthing bout her
kripa_16 thumbnail

well i dont kno y u guys dont like kripa

but i like her

she is sweet

2sweet4sweets thumbnail

What have u heard bout her Dinky??????

Tell us plzzzz!!!!!!!!!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
How does it matter what Neha is like in real life? She can very well have her share of vices and virtues.Our concern for both her nad IQ should end on-screen the moment they get out of Angad-Kripa garb.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dinky21

true...u shud like dislike chracters not the person...though for me its both...(im an exception) 😆 😆 😆

What Dinks!😆😆😆.....you are truly an exception in this matter but then you don't have a choice really since Angad and Kripa can't keep their hands off each other!😉

Athena90 thumbnail
😆😆😆 u guys bhi na....