Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

2Desi4Life

Goldie

2Desi4Life

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Gia's score was very unfair...why did she get so low I thought she was better the like 60% of the others!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

p3cubednehnehnejiKALG_BizarreGiaa.prakruthiDREAMY_EYESVinder90westindian.Nafisa..SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GIAA MANEK" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Giaa.prakruthi

Giaa.prakruthi

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
actually when compare to many participents who got (9+9+9) or (8+*+8)

Giaa's performance is much more better.. actually there is no flaw, they did execute well on stage. .may be her's is first performance that might be the reason, if they perform last or midddle they would have got definitely more marks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

roseylinda

Groupbie

roseylinda

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I too personally thought about the score...She should've atleast got  8+8+8.She actually covered the show with her dance...

.Nafisa.

DREAMY_EYES

Goldie

DREAMY_EYES

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I agree with u ...she got a low score ...her performance was ausome ...Giaa is the best !!!

.Nafisa.

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
her performance was outstandin she did a great job with the scores i so hped she wuld gt mre higher maybe in nxt week bt her performance was awesome...

.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I also think she should have got all 8's from the 3 judges.

I think some other celebrities are bigger then her like the cricketer, his fame is more so in the interest of not upsetting his fan base the judges score him higher, so it's not totally fair. But to be also fair to the judges for example Gurmeet and Shobina did longer mirroring dancing in the floor and they scored just 23 each of them just 1 point more then Giaa Manek, so perhaps if Giaa and her partner learn from this and not go on the stairs next week and concentrate on giving flawless dance on the actual dance floor she should get more points.

Roopal_ArDi

mohika417

Groupbie

mohika417

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
i too thought the same.her performance is good but they gave low score.

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
shud not be a big deal,, it was just first performance so Judges were to getting in their grooves lol. .

as i said be4, i think the stairs part really let them down. . overall it was nice and simlpe, , , but next time its gonna be better obviously

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.