Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Unfair talent in JDJ

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I know at the end the most "popular" actor wins. Or the one that showed most improvement. But unlike prior seasons, this seasons JDJ is really off balance with the skill levels of each contestant. You have some that can't dance at all, then some in the middle and then professionals paired with professionals. I think its a bit unfair. Either they should all be ok dancers or have some what sense of dancing. If not, then it comes down to cuteness level or popularity or the x factor. Which I think is a wrong way to judge. Your there to judge DANCE not how cute they look. I guess this was the first day so they were being nice, but don't really like the way JDJ is made this time. To much irregularity in each person...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGm-Kash-kooliio

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unfair talent in JDJ" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

quarky

quarky

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
See Chang wasn't great at the beginning, he was a non-dancer but he did end up winning. And he improved by leap and bounds.

And if all were non-dancers would we really watch crappy dances throughout the season? No. We need good dancers. But ultimately, since only 50% of votes are by the public - popularity and dance will hopefully be evened out.

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
chang was a ok dancer...he wasn't that horrible...but all the judging was horrible yesterday...the ok dances got lower points then then one's that couldn't dance at all. I mean everyone is treated differently which makes no sense...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmkooliio

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.