Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-DamnedDrooler-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DamnedDrooler-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Hey lovely people ... so here I am with my set of questions ...

wait wait and more wait so do you think we will get the darshan of sharmila RK .. who the CV's are so possessive about that they are not willing to share him with us LOLLOL

I am sure all of us have seen the new promo with lil jalak of RK and the voice over saying he will bring in tofaan in the sisters lives ... what will that be ... ConfusedConfused

1. Do you think we will get to see RK this week . If yes which day of the week...

2. How will he enter the drama . will it be a rockstar entry as promised or in a different way.

3. What tofaan will he create in the sisters lives...

4. Why will he be after madhu and making it his obsession into making her a star ...

5. What sort of a character do you think RK will be...

So people get started ... and make sure some long answers LOLLOL ...

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ucapricornbeautyFamenandGloryYoganYoushamishtyDD.SmokeySilence.Armu4evaChaudhrytmkar1538fiona18megustajalebiRageOfAnAngelRaDMG25_Rainbow_t_areebKiller_DeviLTyroankita24Little_Mermaid.crystalalenaharshdbMR.KooLsnowflake.-Nightingale--Jwalamukhi-.-Nikki-.undisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Disscussion Of The Week: What Tofaan..~~" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RageOfAnAngel

IF-Dazzler

RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

1. Do you think we will get to see RK this week . If yes which day of the week...

Yes . Monday will be his entry but will get to see his face on Tuesday LOL

2. How will he enter the drama . will it be a rockstar entry as promised or in a different way.

From the promo captions it seems he'll enter typical star style with bodyguards and all !

Toofan as in he'll be genuinely interested in Madhu beyond professional ambit and that will start irking Trish considering her obsession for him !

4. Why will he be after madhu and making it his obsession into making her a star ...

Madhu's denial will be the major turn-on ! so far he has met with girls who desperately wants to see his 1 glimpse and here the mere girl refused to acknowledge  his presence ... RK's presence ... so yeah her denial and refusal will culminate into his determination and obsession !

Total super star ! knows his goal , destination and how to achieve the same .
well abhi toh itna hi can write LOL
aage aage jaise character unveiled hoga pata chalega Tongue

Edited by drashsree100 - 17 June 2012 at 8:32pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ucapricornbeautymishtyDDmegustajalebiChaudhrytm-DamnedDrooler-Killer_DeviL-Jwalamukhi-undisclosed

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

wait wait and more wait so do you think we will get the darshan of sharmila RK .. who the CV's are so possessive about that they are not willing to share him with us LOLLOL

I am sure all of us have seen the new promo with lil jalak of RK and the voice over saying he will bring in tofaan in the sisters lives ... what will that be ... ConfusedConfused

1. Do you think we will get to see RK this week . If yes which day of the week.

Ans---1) i still have doubt whether RK will enter dis week...Confused never seen such a hero making a late entry...intezzar ki bhi koi limit hoti hain..LOL but dis week may be from mon-fri we will get to c his all parts one by one WinkLOL( no double meaning)LOL and hopefully may be on Friday RK will show his chand sa mukhra WinkLOL

Ans-2) His entry will surely be in rockstar style but in a unique way...it will create dhamaka for sure Clap itna intezaar karwaya kuch toh unique hona chahiye na WinkLOL

Ans---3) RK himself is a tofaan LOL yup right now d sisters have a very perfect bonding and dey will  even give their jaan for each other but d day wen RK enters in their lives their sisterly bond will be in trouble for sure...Tongue RK will surely change their lives and will make both of dem fall him... waisey bhi madhu has already fallen LOL

Ans-4) RK will be rich,spoilt brat who i think watever he wants has always got it and most probably after seeing madu he will see potentials in her for becuming a future star and his publicity will be even more and apart from dat free romance LOL

Ans--5) RK's character shud be dheela just like Ballu ROFL he shud be cassonava type and shud be a BBB king jo sabki baaja daale LOL plus attitude,rudely,and romantic side shud also be in his character Wink

I m not used to writing long answers so watever i wrote usmein adjust karlo LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

capricornbeautyChaudhrytm-DamnedDrooler-Killer_DeviLEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-Jwalamukhi-undisclosed

Poseiden

IF-Dazzler

Poseiden

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Nice Promo lets just wait for the answers...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DamnedDrooler-undisclosed

Little_Mermaid.

IF-Sizzlerz

Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
i want RK as a rude bad cassanova  and romanticWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

capricornbeautymaneet_forever9-DamnedDrooler-.-Nikki-.undisclosed

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Yes.. and i think today at the fag end of the epi.. [Hope so they get him in soon before TRP go down tumbling]

Different way. as we saw in precap... coming out of an airport 

He will use both of them and thereby end up making one against the other

He will get attracted and wuld want to watch her succeed and maybe use her too [Predicting a Fashion like track - ala Arbaz and Priyanka]

Arrogant and a Show Off ...(kinda hot rugged bad boy sorts who will flip on seeing madam Bholi Bhali Surat Nirali Madhu)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

18mypride-DamnedDrooler-t_areebundisclosed

FamenandGlory

FamenandGlory

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
1. RK will come today.
2. RK will come in expensive car with security all over ; we may see him talking on phone ... his pa might describe him !
3. toofan is he'll sig up Madhubala for his film Qaynat and Trishna will be just an extra like junior artist like roma 
4. Madhubala will want her sister to be in film and RK will want her but she will not agree so he'll become obsessed with madhubala Embarrassed
5.RK will be arrogant , proud and full of attitude !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

capricornbeautyChaudhrytm-DamnedDrooler-undisclosed

.SmokeySilence.

Coolbie

.SmokeySilence.

Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai, JAJ, PLL Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

I think he SHOULD enter this week. first time in a serial male lead entering after a month. 1 month should be enough Tongue I think whole week or maybe once or twice we will get to see his cap, car, hand maybe and if lucky eyes and on friday entire face Stern Smile

Offcourse his entry should be dramatic. after all the wait the entry should be grand. I want his entry to be with the jail scene. tht scene was so powerful. 

I guess the supportive bonding of Madhu and Trishna will be on bait because of RK. Madhu will get the role which is Trishna's dream n obviously she would be frustrated with tht. because the person who is going to snatch her dreams of being RK's heroine )willingly or unwillingly) is going to be none other than her sister.

Zohri hi janti hai heere ki kimat LOL He will probably see the potential of being his dream actress in Madhu. her innocence and beauty will end the search of his dream heroine ending on Madhubala.

I think he is rich, powerful, confident and stubborn. the promos shows he has a authority over people and he knows what he is - a good actor. His is powerful and uses his power pretty well I guess and he gives a damn to the world. as mentioned RK is a bit grey, i want him to be a cassanova type first and offcourse he should be able to shut people with his blunt attitude Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-DamnedDrooler-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZundisclosed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.