Suggestions / Comments

(S)omeone (P)lease (A)nswer (M)e (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 93

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
What is this Sleepy The spamming error keeps coming back even though you guys already fixed it Sleepy or did you Wink Why are you having so much difficulty in controlling this SE Ermm You know what the best thing would be Day Dreaming to not have SE at all!! Embarrassed then my friends wouldn't yell at me for replying so late because of this freaking SE! Angry i am voicing the opinions of all the thousands of members on IF ---- WE DONT NEED SE!! really!! what is it for anyway Ermm it doesnt do anything except annoy the wonderful ppl of IF Sleepy this is sheer torture! Sleepy how can you guys stand by while we all suffer CryCry

Sincerely, 
Loyal user of IF ---- Clever.Foxxy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Crystal-Clear-mainepyarkiya..MissBindaas..-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(S)omeone (P)lease (A)nswer (M)e (Page 6)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

What is this Sleepy The spamming error keeps coming back even though you guys already fixed it Sleepy or did you Wink Why are you having so much difficulty in controlling this SE Ermm You know what the best thing would be Day Dreaming to not have SE at all!! Embarrassed then my friends wouldn't yell at me for replying so late because of this freaking SE! Angry i am voicing the opinions of all the thousands of members on IF ---- WE DONT NEED SE!! really!! what is it for anyway Ermm it doesnt do anything except annoy the wonderful ppl of IF Sleepy this is sheer torture! Sleepy how can you guys stand by while we all suffer CryCry

Sincerely, 
Totally agree with u ClapLOL We Do not need this Spamming Error please get rid of it so we can enjoy our stay on IF Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Crystal-Clear-mainepyarkiyaIseeTony_StraK786-Chotta-Don-

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Sincerely, 
Totally agree with u ClapLOL We Do not need this Spamming Error please get rid of it so we can enjoy our stay on IF Tongue
Danks for agreeing with me Miss Bindaas Embarrassed ur support means a lot EmbarrassedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Crystal-Clear-mainepyarkiya..MissBindaas..-Chotta-Don-

sahil70

IF-Addictz

sahil70

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
yeah its totally dumb. been to several forums other than IF and never seen something so silly Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isee

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Are you guys sure about it?? I have not faced any error latelyErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Chotta-Don-

-Chotta-Don-

IF-Achieverz

-Chotta-Don-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Sincerely, 

LOL

Isee

-Chotta-Don-

IF-Achieverz

-Chotta-Don-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

yes sureSmile

Isee

sahil70

IF-Addictz

sahil70

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

try posting about 4-5 quickly and seeWink

Isee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.