Originally posted by: V.I.P

Spam Errors are back.. πŸ₯³    

😭 ab to 2 mint age post huraha ha πŸ˜­

SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
once again the errors are back πŸ˜•
Spam Errors are just like your obsessive ex that keeps coming back despite rejection.
Leve thumbnail
What is this πŸ₯± The spamming error keeps coming back even though you guys already fixed it πŸ₯± or did you πŸ˜‰ Why are you having so much difficulty in controlling this SE πŸ€” You know what the best thing would be πŸ˜ to not have SE at all!! πŸ˜³ then my friends wouldn't yell at me for replying so late because of this freaking SE! πŸ˜‘ i am voicing the opinions of all the thousands of members on IF ---- WE DONT NEED SE!! really!! what is it for anyway πŸ€” it doesnt do anything except annoy the wonderful ppl of IF πŸ₯± this is sheer torture! πŸ₯± how can you guys stand by while we all suffer πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Sincerely, 
Loyal user of IF ---- Clever.Foxxy
SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Clever.Foxxy

What is this πŸ₯± The spamming error keeps coming back even though you guys already fixed it πŸ₯± or did you πŸ˜‰ Why are you having so much difficulty in controlling this SE πŸ€” You know what the best thing would be πŸ˜ to not have SE at all!! πŸ˜³ then my friends wouldn't yell at me for replying so late because of this freaking SE! πŸ˜‘ i am voicing the opinions of all the thousands of members on IF ---- WE DONT NEED SE!! really!! what is it for anyway πŸ€” it doesnt do anything except annoy the wonderful ppl of IF πŸ₯± this is sheer torture! πŸ₯± how can you guys stand by while we all suffer πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Sincerely, 
Loyal user of IF ---- Clever.Foxxy

Totally agree with u πŸ‘πŸ˜† We Do not need this Spamming Error please get rid of it so we can enjoy our stay on IF πŸ˜›
Leve thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..MissBindaas..

Totally agree with u πŸ‘πŸ˜† We Do not need this Spamming Error please get rid of it so we can enjoy our stay on IF πŸ˜›

Danks for agreeing with me Miss Bindaas πŸ˜³ ur support means a lot πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah its totally dumb. been to several forums other than IF and never seen something so silly πŸ€ͺ
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Are you guys sure about it?? I have not faced any error latelyπŸ€”