Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

natasha-remix

IF-Dazzler

natasha-remix

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

i am frankly still in awe of how well these guys performed...

so catchy.. so graceful!

iv seen it atleast 4-5 times on youtube again!

simply awesome... inspite of it being their first gig together.. the chemistry.. the co-ordination was just wow!

they have set the bar pretty high for themselves.. dont u guys think? it'll be extremely hard to match up to with their future performances... 

i specially loved how everytime the beat of "pareshan-- pareshaan-- pareshaan" came up.. they wud do a wow step-- STOP-- repeat-- STOP--- repeat-- STOp.. just with the beat!

was amazing!

frankly before i saw the episode.. i didnt expect her to be soo soo good!

Edited by natasha-remix - 17 June 2012 at 3:35pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

khushishaikhsamantha1987200megustajalebiVinder90chimuliChand_NiSidNeeti-fan-optimist--MariaMars-Mia1lovekooliioSiddhi_ummesulaiman-Nightingale-HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "isha sharwani-- jaw dropping" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Salman Isha was mind blowing...my fav act of the week..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetuChand_Ni-MariaMars-t_areeb

natasha-remix

IF-Dazzler

natasha-remix

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Madhubala-

Salman Isha was mind blowing...my fav act of the week..

mine too...

i really really liked their dance...

i mean alot of other people did well.. and put up a good entertaining performance like pratyusha.. bhaarti .. gurmeet..or gia.. .. but my feel was that this one was the truest dance based performance.!

Edited by natasha-remix - 17 June 2012 at 6:05pm

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching it on TV. And I just have to say... WOW Clap Clap Clap

I loved the beginning with the ropes. Truly awesome! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetu

ShinyGirl

ShinyGirl

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
i was sure they will be very nice cos isha is a trained dancer and salman is also very good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megustajalebinatasha-remix

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
they totally rocked da performance and wish salman didn't make that small mistake during that particular lift and it could have been a stunning act!!

every move was nicely choreographed and isha truly justified salman's work. their coordination was bang on except for one mistake

nevertheless it was best act of last night and isha & salman have raised da bar in da competition. i hope salman makes isha do different dance forms and don't stick to her forte just like kjo insisted 

natasha-remix

IF-Dazzler

natasha-remix

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

they totally rocked da performance and wish salman didn't make that small mistake during that particular lift and it could have been a stunning act!!

and they would have got a perfect 10 on the very first day!!!! Tongue

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Oh God.. the best act of the evening.. One reason for me to watch JDJ is salman. Last time he rocked with Yana.. This time even better with Isha.. They were stunning.. Seriously i never thought that Pareshan song can be used like this.. It was just wowww...Day Dreaming its just that 1 mistake cost them 10 in their first performance.. Hope they give us rocking performances every week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HappyMelody

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.