Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
 Madhuri Dixit   is 3 yrs older to Jayati.   And Karan is probably two years younger to her.  Funny to see her being treated like a " SENIOR CITIZEN" on the show. Poor Jayati.

Edited by Peacefull - 17 June 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Websiesparkling-starapricitysree10Cathy25greatsaleenCarrotCakeLeadNitrateadigaagSidNeeti-fantalkie14-enchanted---Krish--AishuHiBawarihideaanyakunatAwari_MaangcluvSiddhi_.shona.topgun11Tani91-SMay31-soni595BatameezDil-Nightingale-Shru77-Priya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jayati is younger than Madhuri Dixit." in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Madhuri shows as if she is just 30 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetuarunima_LUITMithuuaanyakunat-SMay31-

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
really..OMGLOL..thats unfair...its bcoz of her playing sasuma in SSK...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithuu-SMay31-

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
 Yub really.. Jayati's is if I am not mistaken 1970 born. MD is 1967 born
KJ is 1972  born.

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
ya... even i was wondering that jayati can't be that old... poor lady... i honestly do not like how they seem to have put each of the contestants in a particular image... jayati is the old one, gurmeet is the action hero, bharti is the fat one, ravi kishan is the bhojpuri superstar, gia is the docile bahu, pratyusha is the laadli beti... even the judges are boxed into certain images... madhuri is the dancing diva with everyone getting floored by her beauty... i wish next week onwards the contestants are allowed to shed these images they are being forced into and they get to explore their true potential... hopefully the judges will also start judging in an unbiased manner... this first week was too much of unnecessary drama and less of dance...

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

rreyasparkling-starapricityNiharikaNeha777misschulbulisree10CarrotCakeNirjhor105-raiAasma-piyualka-enchanted--Amri-Mithuuarunima_LUITSmritiKatha--Krish--bonnefilleAwari_MaanAishuHiBawaripriyachandHashiBooBatameezDilTani91soni595Dabulls23pickachuPhoenixRising

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanyakunat

ya... even i was wondering that jayati can't be that old... poor lady... i honestly do not like how they seem to have put each of the contestants in a particular image... jayati is the old one, gurmeet is the action hero, bharti is the fat one, ravi kishan is the bhojpuri superstar, gia is the docile bahu, pratyusha is the laadli beti... even the judges are boxed into certain images... madhuri is the dancing diva with everyone getting floored by her beauty... i wish next week onwards the contestants are allowed to shed these images they are being forced into and they get to explore their true potential... hopefully the judges will also start judging in an unbiased manner... this first week was too much of unnecessary drama and less of dance...

hope so...these image dancing is not working for all of themEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-aanyakunatpickachu

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

gr8 post...u spoke my mind

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

megustajalebi-enchanted-aanyakunatpickachu

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Exactly my point!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunat

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.