Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

ArHilicious Droolers #36
"Yaad Pia Ki"

Summary of the week: Star Plus Site
Funny Scene of the Week: the_rain
Joota scene of the week: shybabe
Achari Scene of the Week: ~Saraa~
Rakshabandhan Scene of the Week: ..first.rain..
Filler of the Week: khushix
Best Character of the Week: ~Saraa~
Most Irritating Character of the Week: Shiningstar18

Funny Character of the Week: ~Saraa~

Dialogue of the Week: ~Saraa~
Picture of the Week: stardust-
Costume of the Week: khushix
Song of the week: ..first.rain..
Icon of the week: ~Saraa~
Siggy of the week: minuu
Video avi of the week: ~Saraa~
Video siggy of the week: minuu
Videomix of the week: Deepali88
Poem of the week: PinkCinderella
Best FF of the Week, Best OS of the Week: -Chinnu-

Most Active Thread of the week: khushix
Most Active Member of the Week: ..first.rain..
Rating of the Week: ..first.rain..
Message to CVs: ..first.rain..

Banner and animated logos: khushix

Winning Siggies: -Fatz-

Thank you everyone for supporting us so much. Its all due to your support we have reached the 36th newsletter.

ANNOUNCEMENT TO IPKKND NL TEAM:

From now on please send your assigned task by Friday night and no later than Saturday afternoon 12pm (India Time), to IPKKNDentries and not to Sanjana or Neethi.

If you are unable to do your assigned task for any reason, PM the same ID (IPKKNDentries) with the reason why by Friday and so back-up could be arranged.

Edited by khushix - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

The goons beat up Arnav for attacking Shyam, their boss. Shyam plans not to kill Arnav after learning that his wealth will go to the Raizada trust if he dies under unnatural circumstances. Khushi starts to think about Arnav and cries. Anjali, Payal and Nani try to cheer her up. Khushi prays for a way to find Arnav. She finds a new clue.

Khushi finds some blood on Shyam's shoe and gets suspicious. She takes a sample of the blood from his shoe and gives it for testing. Shyam sees her in his room and questions her. The blood test reveals that it is the same as Arnav's blood group. Khushi tells Nandkishore about Arnav's kidnapping. He doesn't believe that Shyam is the kidnapper. Khushi thinks of a plan to prove her suspicion to Nandkishore.

Nandkishore helps Khushi with the investigation as Manorama has sprained her ankle. Anjali gets a call from a travel agency about Shyam's travel plans. Shyam lies to her about planning a vacation trip for both of them. Anjali organizes a raksha puja for the baby. Khushi breaks into Shyam's room to go through his briefcase while the rest of the family attends the puja. She searches for the briefcase key and manages to finds it.

Khushi finds the key to the briefcase. She finds Arnav's passport and some papers addressed to SK travels. She shares this with Nandkishore. He thinks Shyam and SK travels are responsible for Arnav's kidnapping. Khushi fakes a sprain in her ankle while Nandkishore places the passport back in the briefcase. Shyam enters the room and Nandkishore hides in order to avoid being caught. He overhears Shyam asking the travel agency to get Arnav's passport to show that he has gone to Scotland.

Shyam sees Khushi paying off a man to get Arnav's signature. He confronts her. Khushi tells him that she wants to take revenge on Arnav by obtaining his wealth and destroying him. Arnav gets hold of the kidnapper's phone and calls Khushi. He apologizes to her. She tells him that Shyam is the real kidnapper but he fails to hear her. Shyam tests Khushi by asking her to sign a legal paper to obtain a property purchased by Arnav.

Apart from playing with Shyam Jijaji's 'izzat', NK can very well 'kill' someone with his mere words!

His victim this time, was poor HP. In his attempt to explain things to Khushi, he with a sorry face mentioned that "HP gujar gaye" making Khushi and the audience's jaws drop. To make the matter even worse, HP decided to pass by at the very moment.

Trust NK to confuse Passing By with Passing Away, and trust Karan & Sanaya to pull such a trivial scene so perfectly in the middle of so much tension!

The Joota seriously goes to the scene when Khushi fakes the sprain in her ankles and Shyam extends his hands to her for support and she has no choice but to give her hand, so that NK gets enough time to place those passports back in Shyam's Briefcase..πŸ˜‰

CV's, please kindly stop these Shyam and Khushi Scenes...just cant bear to watch them anymore..πŸ˜•.Please help Khushi get to Arnav Singh Raizada without her having to go through any of these scenes...Whenever Shyam touches Khushi, I do want to throw a warehouse of Joota's on him..πŸ˜†

Ready? So, finally we had an ArHi scene this week. It may not have been anything compared to the confession phone scene, but this scene was pretty intense too. Arnav apologizes to Khushi. Khushi holding onto the phone for her dear life. Then again, we had the not-so-achari moment when Arnav can't hear Khushi tell him that it's Shyaam who has kidnapped him. But finally, Khushi gets a clue by hearing mandir's bells and a train in the back. Thankyou CVs for a ArHi scene. ArHi for life.

This week, I suppose we can make NK and Khushi bhai behen? But that'd be wrong. They're more of brother and sister. So I'll give the scene to Payal and Khushi. Khushi was faking pain in leg and the caring Payal helped her around. Then the way she scolded her saying, 'prasad kahi bhage jaa raha tha,' shows the love and care between the sisters. Another scene between them would be when Payal, Anjali and nani get together to make Khushi smile. That was another adorable scene.

Some scenes this week have been quite a drag. One being Shyam's revelation as the kidnapper on Mondays episode. Although it was a nicely directed scene, and Abhaas was good, the scene kind of dragged a bit. Other scenes which were also a drag was when Khushi searches for the keys of Shyam's breifcase and NK finding the breifcase. I guess those can be considered as fillers (not the scenes but just the dragging bit). And of course, any scene with Masala Maama in it. Why is he still in the show anyway?! πŸ€”
Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ahem ahem! So, this week please don't run after me with joota's πŸ˜†. Because this scene that I have chosen the best character from has been given the title of Joota scene of the week. But accept it. Payal Singh Raizada nailed it πŸ‘. The scene where Shyaam was holding onto Khushi's hand. Payal grabs Khushi's hand right then! AND then, Shyaam runs to get the balm for Khushi's "sprain" and Payal grabs that too. A lot of grabbing things away from Shyaam. Thankyou Payal for being amazing FINALLY! Oh, and coming to your senses. πŸ‘πŸ‘

The most irritating character of the week is one who annoys the hell out of us whenever he/she comes onscreen. Well, this week's most annoying character of them all is none other than out badass villain, Shyam aka snake.πŸ˜‰

First of all, I am extremely tired of the fact that he does not abandon his stupid mission of chasing Khushi. Doesn't the guy have a life? He has such a pretty wife(who is about to become the mother of his child!) and is even given the allowance of living with his wife in her mansion. How can he even think of pursuing Khushi? That is plain disgusting.πŸ˜•

Secondly, I was really put off when I actually discovered that Shyam is the person who has kidnapped Arnav. I mean can a person really stoop that low? Kidnapping your brother-in-law is seriously something rarely tried out. And that too, to win over his brother in laws wife or possibly stealing his wealth? I can't believe Anjali hasn't figured out how big a creep her husband his. 

Anyways, that's it for this week. Hope to see you guys in the next. Take care all. πŸ˜³

What say? Dedain? πŸ˜‰
Nandikishore, please come and receive your award.

And now many of you are like, what the heck? Why is it NK? Well, my question for you is; During all the intensity of NK not being able to find the briefcase, HOW can someone NOT look at the corner table? I mean DUDE, it's right there! So, NK - thankyou for making me laugh. πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav: Nai Khushi, pehlay mujhay baat karnay do. Jo mainay kehna hai, woh aur bhi zaroori hai. Main tum... I'm sorry Khushi, I'm sorry kay mainay tumhain uss waqt chot pauhanchayi. But meray paas uss waqt aur koi raasta nahi tha, I had to. Warna woh log tumhain chot pauhanchatay aur yeh main honay nahin de sakta tha.

*After a long pause.*

Arnav: Khushi, mainay tumsay maafi toh maagnli lekin, but I will never be able to forgive myself. Mainay tumhain chot pauhanchayi.

Waaah! Arnav ji, tussi great ho. What an amazing dialogue. And amazing english too, Mr. Sobti. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thankyou Dialogue writer, you're fantastic for giving us this. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
khushix thumbnail

Too many events in the course of the week, but we do know who's coming back next week. gear up shaym.creep!! πŸ˜ˆ

yeah, i wanted to punch him too, but the segment was well shot with the effect of lights, give it to the photo artists of IPK :)

the trio of Mami, Khushi and NK continue their adventures πŸ˜†.. kudos!

for trusting and helping Khushi πŸ˜ƒ

and what a way to end the week with the return of the big bad wolf!! πŸ˜ˆ β€οΈ

lovely shots his side profile creates!!

Shyam in Black -- this isn't the first time we've seen Shyam wore a black shirt but when he did before, it goes unnoticed mostly coz of Arnav and Khushi. πŸ˜† But not this time! He may be the villain in the show, but Abhaas sure was looking good in black.

SOBTI <3 No no! we didn't include him here just for the heck of it! πŸ˜† we've seen him mostly in suits and in casuals so it was nice seeing him in a sports uniform for a change. He was looking quite good and well as everyone would say, "hot"! πŸ˜† he is called 'hottie' for a reason you see! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

-Araina- thumbnail

Made ByAmu.PunjabiKuri

Here is ur Gift

Made ByDangelz

Here is ur Gift

Made By-Ammie-

Here is ur Gift

Made By: Shruti_P

Here is ur Gift

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_inOCSqxYk[/YOUTUBE]

Here is ur gift

khushix thumbnail

Pride and Beauty

" My Heart Will Find You "

You're constantly on my mind
I keep falling back to you
I'm so lost here with out you,
So lost on what to do
I'm confused by my emotions
Though numb, I can't cry
Unbearably, I'm missing you,
And my knows why it goes for you

Where the suns gleam doth but graze
The subtle crest of the broken waves
Upon the sandy shores of Eden,
Where the stars blaze in the darkened
Sky, like fireflies on a painted canvas blooms,
Things are always changing,
I reminisce our nightly conversations
I remember our last visit,

Since the moment I lost you
In my mind I see myself,
stuck in a dark room
No windows, no doors,
No sign of life at all
I can barely breath
Too much silence sometimes
Can be so disturbing,
Knowing that I'm alone
And there's only you who can salvage me
Not even my shadow breaks me

The thousands of miles between us
Can never keep my love apart
Just close your eyes and you'll hear,
The beating of my heart
Not thinking of you is hard,
As you always reside in my heart
You're always in my heart,
You're my love from afar
My heart always follows,
No matter where you are
It's a feeling that is deep,
Deeper than any ocean
Higher than any mountain
It's a feeling only for you

I yearn to see you, just a glimpse of your face,
No one else can take your place
I miss your smiles but we are divided by miles,
Wish one day i could wake up from this dream,
Wish one day I could see you for real
Wish one day we come across together,

Every second I cannot talk to you,
Is like an eternity without air.
I don't have a clue where I would be,
In a world without you there,
Your tears makes me to cry and hold the forlorn
And I believe that day will someday come,
Because my love will find you .. will find you.

Runner UP

Bitter-Sweet Fruits

by:
arnavluvkhushi and MrsRaizada101

Here is ur gift

Winner

Pregnancy Cravings

by:
---Nisha---

Here is ur Gift

Runner UP

Shades Of Grey

by:
Gargee and bingala

Here is ur gift

Winner

Let's fall in love

by:
Pinkionly

Here is ur Gift

Here is ur Gift

Sunshine Girl

Here is ur Gift

-Araina- thumbnail

Aab iss week mai kyu kahu? It's all going good-shood na? NK is back... helping... detective giri continues, we know the kidnapper (like we didn't since beginning), both Arnav and Khushi are still tarpao-ing in pyar and still the reason for Arnav's kidnapping is unknown. This track, according to me, is being dragged a lot. Some things are just common sense so I suppose I was expecting the reason to be disclosed too when Shyam's face was shown. The week deserve no more than 3.5; nothing that special took place anyways... 

Dear Dear Cvs,

Please stop dragging the track a lot. Now that Khushi knows about Shyam and is sure, we hope to see some improvement in plan and we get to see more of Arnav. Arnav is supposed to be the guy no one can defeat and here you are, showing him helpless while he's kidnapped? Come on, Shyam and his bandar's are not that important that Arnav can't fight them off. Also, it's high time Arnav learns the truth about Shyam. Khushi tries telling and as suspected by everyone since long before, Arnav couldn't listen. I'm sure more such 'co-incidences' will continue on. It's high time we get to see some mirchi in the show please. 

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
CONGRATULATIONSSS on the 36th NL, everyone! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Great work, Team NL! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
And congrats to ALL the winners! πŸ‘

PS: Wohooo. First page! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£
🀣🀣🀣🀣 Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Congrats people on the next edition πŸ€— Congrats to winners as well and thanks to NL team πŸ€— See you all next week!Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
khushix thumbnail

Congrats on the 36th NL!

Khushi twinπŸ˜† and Saraa.. thank you guys!! everyone were so busy during the weekend...
i thought we wouldn't get this done and posted! but we finally did! πŸ˜† now i can finally sleep.. been here all day! πŸ˜†

Congrats to all the winners! πŸ€—