meme4u.com
meme4u.com

India-Forums

Laila tul Meraj: The Greatest Travel (Page 3)

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Well written :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshilaJ.LO

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Originally posted by SOLACEofEYES

was waiting 4 ur post only knew u will be posting soon n see my wait came with fruit.
Lovely. But ek shikayat if u dont mind can u even put wat happened PROPHET (S.A.W) went to sky with Gabriel (A.S) to journey of Jannat n Jahannum n further, plz plz. Though i know but wud like u to write here. May our ALLAH give u reward 4 spreading d knowledge.
Even I know that ! n reading that always gives me goosebumps @ What he saw in jahanum ! the punishments !! but Sister Would love if u write it :) !

i m sorry for being late as my net is giving me so much problems now due to excess of power failure. i kept it a bit short intentionally as lots of people skip and don't want to read long posts and some of the details people might not be able to understand. i have summarize the long travel in few lines. let me check if i find some details with confirmed ref (be confirm ref means if if found some thing with hadith ref in detail, as the most imp Quranic ayats relevant to journey has already been posted before)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samiya.059J.LOpyar-ishk.FlawlessSarun.

samiya.059 IF-Rockerz
samiya.059
samiya.059

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Subhanallah.thanks for sharing

hukshilaJ.LO

sameer.84 IF-Sizzlerz
sameer.84
sameer.84

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
wa alaikum salaam,

jazaak Allah khairan for your post.

but nowadays sadly muslims are committing many bidah (innovations) in this night esp in indo-pak region which have no basis in Quran or sunnah.

hukshilaJ.LO

sameer.84 IF-Sizzlerz
sameer.84
sameer.84

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SOLACEofEYES

was waiting 4 ur post only knew u will be posting soon n see my wait came with fruit.
Lovely. But ek shikayat if u dont mind can u even put wat happened PROPHET (S.A.W) went to sky with Gabriel (A.S) to journey of Jannat n Jahannum n further, plz plz. Though i know but wud like u to write here. May our ALLAH give u reward 4 spreading d knowledge.

1. During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, "These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). ")

2- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance."

3- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, "This is the example of the bad word--once spoken, it cannot be returned."

4- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. "

5- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people's heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again--and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer--the ones who used to sleep without praying."

6- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat--ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). "This reference was to the fornicators (premarital/extramarital sex), that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

7- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

8- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, "These are the examples of those who commit gossip."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-inshuuJ.LOtomnjerry2

sameer.84 IF-Sizzlerz
sameer.84
sameer.84

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
AL MIRAJ

There, Prophet Mohamed saw Prophet Adam in first heaven. To Adam's right, the Prophet saw some bodies, and to Adam's left, other bodies. If Adam would look to his right he would laugh, and if he would look to his left he would cry. Adam was seeing the souls of his descendants. Those on his right were his descendants who would die as believers and those on his left were his descendants who would die as non-believers. 

Then the Prophet ascended to the second heaven. In this second heaven was where Prophet Muhammad saw Prophets Aissa and Yahya. 

The Prophet ascended to the third heaven, where he found Prophet Yusuf. Prophet Yusuf was extremely handsome. 

Then the Prophet ascended to the fourth heaven, where he found Prophet Idris. 

In the fifth heaven, the Prophet encountered Harun, the brother of Prophet Musa.

In the sixth heaven, he encountered Prophet Musa. 

Then the Prophet ascended to the seventh heaven, and that is where our Messenger saw Prophet Ibrahim. 

The Prophet saw Prophet Ibrahim with his back against al-Bayt al-Mamur. To the inhabitants of the skies, al-Bayt al-Mamur is like the Kabah is to us, the inhabitants of the earth. Every day 70,000 angels go there; then exit from it, and never return. The next day another 70,000 angels go, come out, and never return. This will continue until the Day of Judgment. In this, there is an indication as to the greatness of the numbers of the angels--their numbers are far more than the numbers of the humans and the jinns together.

In the seventh heaven, Prophet Mohamed saw Sidrat al-Muntaha: a very big tree of sidr. Each of the fruits of this tree is as large as a big jar. The leaves of this tree are similar to the ears of the elephants. Sidrat al-Muntahais an extremely beautiful tree. It is visited by butterflies made of gold. When these butterflies gather on this tree, its beauty is beyond description.

Then the Prophet ascended to what is beyond the seven skies; he entered Paradise. He saw examples of the inhabitants of Paradise and how their situation would be. He saw most of the inhabitants of Paradise are the poor people .

The Prophet saw the Throne which, is the ceiling of Paradise. The Throne is the largest creation of Allah in size; Allah did not create anything bigger in size than it.
Allah created the Throne as a sign of His Power and He did not create the Throne to sit on it.
Allah created the Throne to show His Power. It is carried by four angels, and on the Day of Judgment, it will be carried by eight. The Prophet said he was permitted to speak about one of these angels who carry the Throne. In describing this angel, the Prophet told us the distance between his ear lobe and shoulder is the distance a fast-flying bird would cover in 700 years.

Edited by sameer.84 - 18 June 2012 at 4:07am

-tehreem-tomnjerry2

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Marhaba!
thanx for sharing !

hukshilaJ.LO

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
subhanallah 
perfect writing 

hukshilaJ.LO

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

meme4u.com Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index