Performance Analysis ... 17 June

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
purely my views ...  can be biased too based on my personal liking and disliking but tried to be fair 

Ravi Kissan - Kunjan 

phewww Finally our Bhojpuri superstar's performance came ...gosh had to wait so long 

and worth waiting 

and they chose Rowdy Rathore song ...My Akki song  ... I love the song 

istrongly yeh jaadu tera mujhpe chal gaya 

Must say Ravi Rocked it ... Enjoyed it Completely ...

Zindgi Zandwa Phir bhi Ghumandwa 

8-8-8 - He Deserved more 😛

------------------

Intro of judges and performances were Good 

Gia-Nishant 

I don't know if Gia is a good dancer or not ( never watched her any performance before ) but I am Assuming she is a good dancer ... based on that her performance was just Average . Not impressive, nothing special  ... cld have been better  ... i didn't feel any chemistry between her and Nishant , and also she forgot Lyrics at some places 

Score was justified ... 7-7-8 ( 22 )

Shibani-Puneet 

I hate u like I love u 😛

Isko to support karna banta hai boss ... she is My Rannvijay's very Good friend 😉 Anusha's sister ... Rajeev Laxamn also came to support her but why they edited his part 😡

I loved their performance , indian+hip hop+ locking and popping ... they had chemistry in the act and it came out really good ...very graceful , song selection was very good 

8-8-7 ( 23 ) reasonable score ...shld get more ...arnd 25-26

Gurmeet-Shampa

mein jahan se dance seekh ke jaane wala hoon ... ?????? hain ..sachi??? I thought he already knows dancing ... 😕

well he is in Top 3 for sure ... he knows dancing , got Shampa as partner , they r already showing OTT hero/superhero persona ... 

his performance was not as good as i expected bcz he Can dance ... he was way too Stiff , reminded me of Daya frm last season only that Daya is more bigger in size , he really needs to work on his body stiffness as he can't do super hero acts in every episode 

Average   

8-8-7 ... reasonable 

Sanat- Suchitra 

he is a Non-Dancer ... so he actually did better than what i expected ,fully Enjoyed ... 

9-9-9 ... Well Deserving 

Bharti-Savio 

Superbbb... fully Enjoyed ...amazing ... how perfectly she danced, savio lifted her too ...she looked like a Doll while Dancing ...Savio is awesome ... .  Bharti surely can be the Dark Horse of this show 

9-9-9  ...   Well Deserving 👏

Isha-Salman

This girl Gonna Rock ... she is trained Dancer , so flexible , got Salman as her partner ...awesome combo 

thier Song selection was awesome , i love Pareshan ...and performance as Outstanding  

Well deserving this is It frm remo 

9-9-9 ... Well Deserving 

Jayati- Divakar 

she was too good , her expressions , steps , energy ...bang on  ... lift was too good 

8-8-9 ...Deserving 

Sushil Kumar -Alisha 

Bhojpuri song 

Sushil- Non-Celebrity, Non-Dancer , Dancing in front of so many ...👏

Sushil- Ravi Dance 

8-8-8 ...Deserving 

Prityusha-Deepak

Good effort , Few mistakes , Overall OK kind ...Deepak is really good ... in future expecting better 

8-8-8 ... hmm reasonable 

Darsheel-Avneet

gosh these kids ...Outstanding ...what a choreography and kids did fully justice to it ...kudos to Jai Kumar 

8-9-9  ... good score ... they deserved 9-9-9 at least anyways 

Sanam-Archana

okie dokie performance ... not impressed ...Archana needs to work a lot 

next week she is going out for sure 

7-7-7

Talat-Ankita

Act was good, Dance was less ...Talat is non dancer so wld say good effort whatever they tried 

7-7-7

Ragini as Host - I did like her in the launch episode , but Today she was not that impressive ... but it was first episode so will wait more ...but i missed Mona 

Karan as judge - Well I am impressed he had his own views ... mostly non dancer judges get influence by other judges but Karan did really good job Today ... Impressed 

* focus on the performance analysis and not on personal lives of the celebs.
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
Thank you! Great analysis! ⭐️
bharti ki jaay ho:D luved her..she is my fav here:D
No competetion this year by miles Isha Shervani the best dancer she was outstanding. I liked Bharti too. Gurmeet and Shibani deserved better bit scores than what they got. The rest didnt work for me 🤔
Originally posted by MatteFinish

No competetion this year by miles Isha Shervani the best dancer she was outstanding. I liked Bharti too. Gurmeet and Shibani deserved better bit scores than what they got. The rest didnt work for me 🤔

Shampa is really good ...last year she and sushant rocked ... I was expecting the same this year when i heard GC got shampa ... but GC's body , posture thingy didn't come in my mind that time ... sushant's body was not stiff ... Hope they won't concentrate on his action , super hero thingy frm next week 

Esha without any doubt Best dancer and in Final for sure  ... 

i was expecting Gia in final 3 too but she is average dancer like Mahi vij last year same with Prityusha ... bharti was better than these girls for sure 

well bharthi rocked today,,, isha is a fab dancer n i was expecting this kinda performance,, ravi was good too,, talat was boring for me,, sanath was surprising but his song n choreography was very good,,all others were fun,,my fav still remains guru though his dance was ok but i  know he ll improve,,

though many r not happy with the contestants of this season i think the actual purpose of bringing celeb from many fields is the actual motto of jhalak,, i was happy they dint just go for glamor this time n we have many of them from different fields,,,

loved ur analysis,,
this was the first episode and the judges tried to encourage the non dancers,, karan rocked,,
 Seems I am the only one who hasn't watched the epi so far, my stupid internet.
All my comments will come tomorrow probably.
They should do jhalak and DID as fri-sat show, much easier for me.😆

Its kunjan and shampa btw. Both of them rock.
 just saw talat aziz and ravi kissen. And both were so good.  ravi actually had the form so well.
And talat was so smooth in the walzer. Although talat i think lost energy, but his choreographer knew it in advance and seemed to have given him steps like that. and the end split of the girl, ankita, awesome. And kunjan and ravi had a step , the one remo praised, it really was amazing.

Gia was weird. nishant needs to think of ideas if gias dream to win jhalak has to be fullfilled. 
Shibani was okay, punit totally lifted the locking popping bits and the concept from paul marshal's act but he managed to give it a good visual representation in the beginning. PUnit needs to stop making the weird facial expresisons, it took away from all the sexy expressions shibani was giving.

Gurmeet was mechanical and stiff, i think shampa, choreographed the opening act keeping his  stengths in mind, it was stunt based a lot. Oh , and the way madhuri praised shampa. How can people still think she needs to be changed?

Sanath jaisurya, hats off  man sir, u are a true sportsman. His dedication , he was lip syncing the whole time! inspite of on a totally different playing field, he just scored an opening sixer IMHO

Bharti is a total package, and how efforless she is, inspite of her weight and so  at ease on stage.
isha: umm, i agree with karan, this was her forte, need to see her do somrthing else. But she is one strong girl, totally hidden behind that petite look, what a rope malkhamb. The best ever i ahev seen, even beating DID kid one.
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
Giaa - disappointing act. Was expecting more. Maybe because she was the first one to perform and I noticed she was not that fit. She was more tired than Jayati after the dance.

Ravi - Loved his dancing. Very energetic.

Gurmeet - Disappointed again. I think his talent was more hyped and it could go against him. Because expectations are too high for him. Hope he imporves

Jayati - SUrprised. DId not expect her to do so well.

Bharti - I like her and she did well too.

Darsheel - Best after Isha

Isha - She is the best and this coompetition will be worth watching for her and Salman.

Pratyusha - She was OK. And I have a feeling she will be the dark horse this time. Being the COlours lead show's heroine also she was not hyped so much, which is a good thing.

Sanat - Hats off to him for trying somehting like this.

Talat- More than what I expected

Shibani - She was good but I have a feelign she will be first one to go.

Archana - Sanam - Does not like her act much and choreography was also not very intersting. But with fans of Sanam they won't be eliminated in the first week.

Sushil - Don't know what to say

Overall I have not enjoyed much this season of JDJ mostly so much drama than dance.

Manish was awesome as a host which makes it worth watching. I did not like Ragini much. MAybe she will improve.