Page 1 of 26

Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

-pixie-

IF-Rockerz

-pixie-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Shampa made him look like a non-dancer...when we all know that he is more than a competent dancer...seriously what were those steps...both of them looked like glorified cheerleaders.

Very disappointed!

I had to add this here

Everyone who came out in support of Shampa- I already said that I havent seen any of the past seasons of Jhalak. So I have no idea about her body of work. I have seen GC's dance performances- in shows and on stage and none of them looked as tacky as what was put up yesterday. I would blame the choreo just for that - she could not understand what his strengths were and utilize them better. He may not be the best (and I dont think he is the best of all the people who danced yesterday) but I still think he can do much better than what was put up yesterday. Its the sign of a great choeographer who can make even a non-dancer look like a great dancer! She needs to understand his rythm and style and then design the act/performance. What worked for her partner last year may not work for GC- its as simple as that!

To everyone who commented on the costumes- I agree, they were beyond tackastic!

ps: I am no dancing expert and unless everyone who commented here is trained dancer- I dont understand the reason for getting personal with comments like naach na jaane aangan tedha. I am a layperson watching the show and I think the show is intended for the mass audience and not just for trained people to comment on.

Edited by -pixie- - 17 June 2012 at 11:01pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07sree10salmankhanrulzlamsPiano1422rimitimi2000NinnzGmpriyachandAIMAMSKhappygoluckyradtmaneet_forever9Nxt_rockstar..Amira..suj01ArYa_crazyluvVintageWine_BlackPearl_gcluvmanesha76x-affy-x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GC should ask for a change in choreographer" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Did you see Jhalak's last season? Shampa is absolutely brilliant. GC is very lucky that he has got Shampa as his choreographer. Its just the beginning...give her time and I am sure you wouldn't be disappointed. 

Edited by bonnefille - 17 June 2012 at 11:58am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

mjhtrb20-Spree-sohrob22feb1984cuttie17Nims111pari2386ayushiishANNMTBWSweetu-raiAasma-swetha811Shouting_SilverTheDon.-enchanted-SudhaSangeet-scarlett-puthrimitimi2000stefanandre-MariaMars-maankigeet4evermaneet_forever9_Darling_KINGKHANFANarunima_LUIT-pixie-xx-Rai-xxash91IamSherLockedshivani003-Aicha-happygoluckyMia1loveprc_fan1MelodiousDreamssushantfangcluvromiosugar1-Chandramukhi-Tani91soni595Siddhi_.Supriya.RolzzLadyDabangg-ProudGCian-ummesulaimanFreshDaisyArYa_crazyluvgafulu14pickachuNeelambari..-MamuKiBhanji-Tony_StraK786

x-affy-x

IF-Stunnerz

x-affy-x

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
He is a capable dancer, but i dont know where its going wrong
I havent watched still waiting for it to air 
Hope it improves,isnt his choreographer a good one?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhusk-pixie-maneet_forever9sushantfan-Mounika-ArYa_crazyluv

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I have seen last season...n Shampa was absolutely brilliant...

I dont understand what went wrong this time...after seeing all performances...felt a bit disappointed for GC...but its just first week...hope she copes up next week n we see some great work from them...

really disappointing act except his stunts...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

kaaGurtimjhtrb20sanyogita_aBWSweetuMadhusk-enchanted-TheDon.sushantfanprc_fan1maneet_forever9-pixie-shivani003_Darling_ArYa_crazyluvmaanluvsgeetkahkashansakinaSiddhi_x-affy-xNeelambari..

-pixie-

IF-Rockerz

-pixie-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I dont know who had a say in the designing of the act...whether GC wanted to showcase his stunts and physique or it was an issue with Shampa's understanding of GC's strengths...

and I have no idea about the last season so I judged completely based on what I saw onscreen today..

I too hope their performance picks-up!

Edited by -pixie- - 17 June 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kaaGurtilipsa123sree10TheDon.bonnefilleprc_fan1sushantfanSiddhi_ArYa_crazyluvVintageWinex-affy-x

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
NO CHANCE!

Shampa is nice. She was 2nd Runner up last time and with Sushant, she did good job. This is just first week, so lets not jump to conclusions and decide for GC and Shampa... Just WAIT! Tongue

And BTW, I liked GC today, but I am pretty sure, he will do better next week. You just DO NOT open all your cards in very first game, Do you? Wink

Edited by iMadz - 17 June 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

mjhtrb2022feb1984tapurmimtiMinozANNMTputh-enchanted-TheDon.sushantfanpisces25prc_fan1shivani003maneet_forever9-pixie-_AngelSonu_AIMAMSKKINGKHANFAN-Mounika--ProudGCian-ArYa_crazyluvSiddhi_-Chandramukhi-gafulu14pickachu

-pixie-

IF-Rockerz

-pixie-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a-loose-cannon

Gurmeet is a non-dancer. Atleast to me, he looks like one. It's not the choreographer that makes him a dancer but his inherent qualities. I think he acted to his best today and honestly, this is all he has in him.

Have you seen any of the dances in his shows? He is a better than average dancer, IMO. 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

lipsa12322feb1984Madhusk-enchanted-TheDon.prc_fan1maneet_forever9_Darling_-Mounika-ArYa_crazyluvVintageWineRiMa_972Siddhi_Mrs.ZSKdewdropredx-affy-xNeelambari..pickachuSilence_Gold

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a-loose-cannon

Gurmeet is a non-dancer. Atleast to me, he looks like one. It's not the choreographer that makes him a dancer but his inherent qualities. I think he acted to his best today and honestly, this is all he has in him.

Watch his Tandav Dance and you will see, he is definitely not an average dancer! Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

22feb1984MinozMadhuskNinnzGm-enchanted--pixie-maneet_forever9pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.