Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman and Isha!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

isha93

isha93

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Heyy everybody I want to start by introducing myself. Im Isha.. and the main reason why i chose to open up a new topic today is to show my support towards salman and isha Smile I felt they were the best performance of today. Personally, I have been a huge fan of salman since last season of jdj and even wanted him to win opposite yana. I feel his versatility, freshness, and energy add just another aspect to dance and you cant help but stare in dumbfoundedness at the grace he exquisites on the dance floor. Today his performance again left me captivated... i know that him and isha messed up on a step but even with that their performance was magical.  i couldnt help but watch their performance again and again. The song pareshaan was never my favorite but after their performance its on the top of my list! 

Heres hoping they win JDJ season 5! Star

Edited by isha93 - 17 June 2012 at 11:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sal2aeshChand_NiMeraCheekuViratanji-mira

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman and Isha!" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeraCheekuVirat

IF-Rockerz

MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
True. They rocked the stage. =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isha93

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.