Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Hi Guys,
          I am back with my usual off-beat topics on a boring Sunday.  It has been more than 6 months HD started and we have being part of this HD family in this forum.  So, I thought why not conduct an award ceremony here and felicitate those members who are worth deserving applause for various contributions and some thankless service for a while now. 

Everyone loves awards don't we ? and if this award comes through our fellow members who acknowledge us, then it is 'sone pe suhaga' and something to cherish.

Let me explain how this process is going to be first

I will pen down all those categories you are suppose to fill with 5 nominations alone and pick a winner from that.

Eg:  For a particular category:  The best VMaker in this forum...My nominations are (your pick):  A) Yati, B) Mithsi C) Cynthia D) Kankana. E) Kavi
and the winner is...XYZ (your choice of winner from the five choice and also you can give a reason if you chose to for picking the same)

Each member would fill the forum with 5 nominations and of course picking a winner from your choice.

You need to fill up the forum by Saturday 12 clock, June 30, 2012 and I would compile all the picks from each member of respective category and announce the winner for each category based on the maximum votes one gets.

If for a particular category, there are couple of members tied with equal votes, then the member who gets maximum nominations would be declared winner!!!

Finally, there will be one 'category' which would be "Member of the Forum," which would be declared based on which member wins maximum awards from various category which will be declared at the end.

This would be a very transparent system, which everything is out in the open to see how the criteria works and how would one wins without any closed door malpratice to fix a winner.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Members Choice HD Awards Nomination and Winner Form

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Here are the following categories for Members choice Awards:!

1)  Craziest Rishi/Sumit fan in this forum... My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

2)  Craziest Indu/Rati fan in this forum... My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

3)  Best DP in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

4)  The most friendly person in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

5)  The most inspirational person in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

6)  Best 'Kabri' or News Provider in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

7)  Best 'Topic Maker' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

8)  Best 'VMaker' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

9)  Best 'creator of sigs/animations/designs' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

10)  Best 'thankless service provider of videolinks/news update/screen caps/article news' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is... 

11)  Best 'Fan friction storyteller' in the forum... My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

12)  The member who makes the 'best comments' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

13)  The member who gives 'best analysis/reviews of episode'  in the form...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

14)  The member with 'best sense of humour' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

15)  The member who is the 'epitome of good behaviour' in the fourm...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

16)  The member who uses the "Like button" the most in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

17)  The member who is online for maximum time in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

18)  The most active member in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

19)  The 'chatterbox' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

20)  The member 'who brings lot of freshness' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

21)  "Lifetime achievement award" for various contributions in the forum... My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

22)  The 'Best friendship pair' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...
My winner is...

23)  The best moderator of this forum...  My winner is...

24)  The most missed member of this forum (not in IF anymore)... My winner is...

25)  Winner of "The member of this forum' 2012... (Not applicable, only at the end to be declared)

NOTE:  Please chose single winner and not multiple winners from your choice just to make final calculations simpler. 

Edited by mahkutty - 18 June 2012 at 2:38am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01carmelnhitler4000sumitbigfanmokshashree-Gunners-rads14gopi06-Sachin-samrudhi.rarti_17....vula_kv....AnkitalovesHDshona90-Khushi-prachidew-yati-Favouriteofall-Sandy-Angels_Sweetz-Cyn-..Mishh007..SwirledDreams-Mehnaaz-liesl.ByGod.NancySilent.DreamerPureBliss..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Members Choice HD Awards!!!!" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Khushi-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushi-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
nice topic mahesh ji...

will answer all the questions asap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01hitler4000samrudhi.rarti_17....vula_kv....mahkutty

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
wooh nice thread bro...i'll answer them as soon as possibleWink

one question bro...can i take my name in nominations?

Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 17 June 2012 at 11:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hitler4000samrudhi.rarti_17mahkutty

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

oh yes.. you can nominate and announce as yourself winner too... as it is not final winner..

Final winner list will be compiled and the winner will be announced at the end...

arti_17....vula_kv....samrudhi.r..Cinderella...

-Gunners-

IF-Dazzler

-Gunners-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Nice topic Mahesh Bhai...

ak01samrudhi.rarti_17mahkutty

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

oh yes.. you can nominate and announce as yourself winner too... as it is not final winner..

Final winner list will be compiled and the winner will be announced at the end...

oh nice...thanks bro for replyingBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17samrudhi.rmahkutty

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Oh my god! nobody is interested in responding to this topic ?Confused

Dost tho woh hothe, jo bina pukar ke aaye aur apna dost ke mehafil mei rang layen...

Let me tell you seriously to my friends.. those who are my friends and expect them to at least come and participate in this if they don't turn up or ignore this... I will not talk to them hereafter Ouch isse jyada kuch nahi kehna mujhe...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.r..Cinderella...

-Sachin-

IF-Dazzler

-Sachin-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

1)  Craziest Rishi/Sumit fan in this forum... My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

1. Shalu

2. Shruti

3. Mithila

4. Jem

5. Pari 
My winner is...

2)  Craziest Indu/Rati fan in this forum... My nominations are (Pick 5)...
1. Nikhila

2. Mahesh

3. Rinky

4. Yukti

5. Avani

My winner is...

3)  Best DP in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

D'ohErmm 
My winner is...

4)  The most friendly person in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

1.Shalu

2.Yukti

3. Pari

4. Surbhi

My winner is...

5)  The most inspirational person in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

1. Nikhila

2. Preethi

My winner is...

6)  Best 'Kabri' or News Provider in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)... 
My winner is...
Shalu

7)  Best 'Topic Maker' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...

1. Shruti

2. Ankita

3. Moksha

4. Rinky

5. Sanam

My winner is...

8)  Best 'VMaker' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

1.Mithila

2. Yati

3. Cynthia

D'oh
My winner is...

9)  Best 'creator of sigs/animations/designs' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...

1. Nabi

2. Mithila

3. Surbhi

4. Yukti

5. Khushi

My winner is...

10)  Best 'thankless service provider of videolinks/news update/screen caps/article news' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

1. Sandeep(Screen Scaps)

2. Nipun(HQ Videos)

3. Nikhila (News Updates on Rati & Screen Scaps)

4. Moona(For Her YT Videos For Every Platform)

5. Shalu(For Fastest News Updates)

My winner is... 

11)  Best 'Fan friction storyteller' in the forum... My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

1. Shruti

2. Preethi

D'oh
My winner is...

12)  The member who makes the 'best comments' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

1. Sandeep

2. Shruti

3. Ankita

4. Mahesh

5. Nikhila/Rinky
My winner is...

13)  The member who gives 'best analysis/reviews of episode'  in the form...  My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

1. Sandeep

2. Moksha

3. Hetu

4. Nikhila

5. Rinky
My winner is...

14)  The member with 'best sense of humour' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

1. Riddhima

2. Shalu

3. Yukti

4. Set_Raj

5. Kinara17
My winner is...

15)  The member who is the 'epitome of good behaviour' in the fourm...  My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

1. Shalu

2. Mehnaaz

My winner is...

16)  The member who uses the "Like button" the most in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

D'ohErmm 
My winner is...

17)  The member who is online for maximum time in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

D'ohErmm  
My winner is...

18)  The most active member in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

1. Nikhila

2. Rinky

3. Shalu

4. Mithila

5. Veena

My winner is...

19)  The 'chatterbox' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

1.Pari

2. Yukti

3. Rinky

My winner is...

20)  The member 'who brings lot of freshness' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

D'ohErmm 
My winner is...

21)  "Lifetime achievement award" for various contributions in the forum... My nominations are (Pick 5)... 

1. Nikhila

2. Shalu

My winner is...

22)  The 'Best friendship pair' in the forum...  My nominations are (Pick 5)...

My winner is...Shalu-Riddhima-Shruti

23)  The best moderator of this forum...  My winner is... Set_Raj

24)  The most missed member of this forum (not in IF anymore)... My winner is...Priyanka 

25)  Winner of "The member of this forum' 2012... (Not applicable, only at the end to be declared)

Edited by -Sachin- - 21 June 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreearti_17samrudhi.rAnkitalovesHDmahkutty-Mehnaaz-Angels_Sweetz-Sandy-SwirledDreams-Cyn-Silent.Dreamer..Cinderella...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top