Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Today's Episode Is A Must Watch!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AsYa_Mayur_4eva

AsYa_Mayur_4eva

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
The show is going fabulous...a must watch...

All the performances are rocking, starting From Madhuri n Remo, to Gia, Gurmeet,  to Jaysurya n Bharti...

All the performances were bang-on!!!
Bharti's was the most entertaining, n Jaysurya's performance was shocking, coz he danced, which was so unexpected!!!!!

7 performances done and all were great!!!!!!!!Clap

Great Going Jhalak!!!!!!!!!ClapThumbs Up

Waiting for Darsheel n Ravi Kissen's PerformanceSmile

Edited by luvly - 17 June 2012 at 10:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samantha1987200KALG_BizarreGiNa_kavyaPiano1422adigaagx-affy-x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's Episode Is A Must Watch!!!!!!" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

x-affy-x

IF-Stunnerz

x-affy-x

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanks, will watch it now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_Mayur_4eva

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Its a must watch for sure...Best season till now after the first one...All the contestants are good...I'm thoroughly enjoying all the performances...I loved Bharti(full-on entertainer), Jayasuriya(unexpected but surprise package), Jayati(cuteness personified) a lot...kudos to them for being non-dancers and giving it their best shot.

Isha is a trained dancer, so that mistake was unexpected but I guess the nervousness made all the difference... It was the best performance till nowClap.

Shivani and Gia were okay... Gurmeets performance was good his entry was super-duper,awesome...but he is stiff mainly his upper body and around his hip area...but u know what I have confidence this man will improve just like his acting he will surely go the distance...I'm so glad that they mentioned RamayanBig smile...Just like how he was initially in Ramayan a bit iffy in his acting, his dance performance today was the same...His acting by the end of Ramayan was mindboggling and so will his performances be in JDJ...Shampa and alll the judges agree that he is stiff...thank god they have identified that...Best of luck Gurmeet Thumbs Up...I will support u thru'out no matter what is the resultSmile

Edited by adigaag - 17 June 2012 at 10:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_Mayur_4eva123mitulGiNa_kavya

AsYa_Mayur_4eva

AsYa_Mayur_4eva

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Darsheel n Avneet(his choreographer)...amazing performance...(big bomb in small package)!!!!!!
ClapClapClap
The choreographer is just superb...the girl is just 11 yrs old...so young yet so perfect!!!!!!Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.