Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Today's Episode Is A Must Watch!!!!!!

-Nups- Goldie

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
The show is going fabulous...a must watch...
All the performances are rocking, starting From Madhuri n Remo, to Gia, Gurmeet,  to Jaysurya n Bharti...
All the performances were bang-on!!!
Bharti's was the most entertaining, n Jaysurya's performance was shocking, coz he danced, which was so unexpected!!!!!
7 performances done and all were great!!!!!!!!Clap
Great Going Jhalak!!!!!!!!!ClapThumbs Up
Waiting for Darsheel n Ravi Kissen's PerformanceSmile

Edited by luvly - 17 June 2012 at 10:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanks, will watch it now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaag IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Its a must watch for sure...Best season till now after the first one...All the contestants are good...I'm thoroughly enjoying all the performances...I loved Bharti(full-on entertainer), Jayasuriya(unexpected but surprise package), Jayati(cuteness personified) a lot...kudos to them for being non-dancers and giving it their best shot.
Isha is a trained dancer, so that mistake was unexpected but I guess the nervousness made all the difference... It was the best performance till nowClap.
Shivani and Gia were okay... Gurmeets performance was good his entry was super-duper,awesome...but he is stiff mainly his upper body and around his hip area...but u know what I have confidence this man will improve just like his acting he will surely go the distance...I'm so glad that they mentioned RamayanBig smile...Just like how he was initially in Ramayan a bit iffy in his acting, his dance performance today was the same...His acting by the end of Ramayan was mindboggling and so will his performances be in JDJ...Shampa and alll the judges agree that he is stiff...thank god they have identified that...Best of luck Gurmeet Thumbs Up...I will support u thru'out no matter what is the resultSmile

Edited by adigaag - 17 June 2012 at 10:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nups- Goldie

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Darsheel n Avneet(his choreographer)...amazing performance...(big bomb in small package)!!!!!!
The choreographer is just superb...the girl is just 11 yrs old...so young yet so perfect!!!!!!Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index