Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

MLTAK Written Update -17th june 2012

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
finally laxmi sold her hubby.
-Deepali- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Asmi-

finally laxmi sold her hubby.

Yaa it would be Happened today
treesa21clubin thumbnail
LAKSHMI PAGAL HAI AUR USE BHI BADE PAGAL TOH IS SHOW KE PRODUCERS HAI😡 .Ab intazarhai ki Arjun ka reaction kya hota hai? HOPE KE ARJUN LAKSHMI KE TARAH PAGAL JAISE HARKAT NA KARE AUR LAKSHMI KE BAAT MAANE SE MANNA KAR DE.AISA LAGTA HAI KE LAKSHMI NE ARJUN SE NAHI BALKI SAFED BANGLE SE SHAADI KE HAI.OH GOD PLZ IS SHOW ME THORI SENSABLITI LAAO ,PRODUCERS TO AUDIENCE KI SUNTE NAHI HAI AB SHIVJI APSE YE PRATHNA HAI KE PRODUCERS KO AAP ITNA SENSIBLE BANNA DO KI WHO APNE SERIAL MAIN LAKSHMI TERE ANGAN KI , LAKSHMI KE CHARACTER KO SENSIBLE BANNA DE.WASI AB ARJUN KO SOMYA KE SAATH SHARE KARNE KA PROPOSAL MAANE KE WAZAH SE ARJUN KO LAKSHMI KO SAAHI SABAK SIKHANA CHAIHA.AB ISS SERIAL KO KOI BACHA SAKTA HAI TO WHO HAI ARJUN KA STRONG CHARACTER,JIS TARAH SE ARJUN NE SOMYA KA PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL ACCEPT KARNE SE MANA KAR DIYA THA USI TARAH AB ARJUN KO LAKSHMI KI BAAT MANNE SE MANA KAR DE CHAIYA AUR APNA DECISION KHUD LENA CHHIYA. AB TO AISA LAGTA HAI KI PURVA KA ASSUPTION LAKSHMI KE LIYA BILKUL SAHI THA.LAKSHMI ARJUN SE NAHI BALKI PAISE SE PYAAR KARTI HAI .😭
salg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The show is so unrealistic. You are right Production team have no sense of reality.Agree it is only a drama but still they should not be giving wrong messages to the community. It is very sad the production team followed this track which is totally disgusting. The message they are giving is that money is everything above all your relations and love. I thought Life ok channel was suppose to air shows which were real life situations !!!!  
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

omg 

so much happened in yesterdays episode

thank you so much deepali for the awesome written update 

it wil b fun doing the written update today 😛

thnx once again for the update

Mitu_ thumbnail
It's shocking reading for me ...sold a Husband 😕
Thanks Deep for the written updates 👍🏼You have wrote very well 👍🏼
-Deepali- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bipin2012

omg 

so much happened in yesterdays episode

thank you so much deepali for the awesome written update 

it wil b fun doing the written update today 😛

thnx once again for the update

Welcome Bipin..Yaa in Mahaepisode  so much Happened and Lakshmi sold her husband
to Somya😆
Waiting for mondays episode when Arjun Know what would happend  and his reaction with whole
family members
Take care..wish your good health
-Deepali- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mitaly..

It's shocking reading for me ...sold a Husband 😕

Thanks Deep for the written updates 👍🏼You have wrote very well 👍🏼

welcome Mittu ..I am glad you Like the Update and yaa its was also showing news for all of them
Waiting for next rTrack what would happen now😆
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know whats wrong with the CV's.. what are they trying to project 🤔