Arnav getting kidnapped..

chanloves-JB_1D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Arnav is free from the kidnap and finds out about the papers and the blame goes on khushi🥱...he believes shyam and hates khushi..shyam gets in jail but escapes and gets hold of anjai and khushi... his motive know is to get revenge from khushi and arnav.. he wants to get hold of the riazada property at aby cost and do what ever he can do..
He phones and blackmails arnav and says ''give me the property or i will kill anjali... she is in my custudy alond with your love..khushi kumai gupta'' and laughs😆
Arnav is really arngy and throws everything as his ''DI'' is with shyam... He gets the papers ready and goes to realese anjali..he goes in the hidout and gives the papers to him and says hand over anjali..shyam goes
''no... you have known me for ages know...you should know what i do to people when they don't give me what i want''
He shouts bring them both in'' these other goons bring anjali and khushi in there and arnav has the shock when he sees the state of anjali and espeacialy khushi's. They are both bruised and khushi has rough marks on her hands and blood marks on her head... Arnav gives shyam the papers and saya'' please, now give me di back''but as shyam is evil he says '' Fine you can have your speacail di back...but her dead body...i am gonna kill her as i hate her and want revenge from you... i hate all of you.. and i will not let you rest in peace'' i will first start my revenge from you arnav by killing the person you most love.. DI''
He points the gun towards anjali and says ''this is the time to say your goodbye's... sorry but i will shoot you twice..one bullet for you and the other for the baby'' Anjali cryies.😭 arnav shouts..''DON'T YOU DARE!'' Khushi goes ''please shyam don't do this..don't kill anjali ji..'' Arnav pushes khushi and angrily says''don;t show your false consern now...this is all you fault...i hate you. Khushi is really hurt by these words and says ''arnav ji please beilive me..i never wanted this to happen.. i am innocent..its all shyam..please trust me'' Arnav-'' Enough of your lies... i hate you even more.. i never want to see your face ever again.. just leave from here.. you never were a part of my life... it makes no difference to me if your allive or DEAD..out of my life and never come to me again... I HATE YOU!''
kkg bursts into tears and is hurt so much..
shyam points the gun at anjali and shoots arnav shouts''DI''..but khushi comes in the way to save anajli and gets the shot herself.'' BANG BANG..everyone is shocked shyam goes what...ecspeacilay arnav. he is shocked at why khushi saves anjali.. anjali goes to khushi and cries.. khushi puts her hand on her tummy and sees blood all aver her hand.. she looks up to arnav and painful tears roll down her cheeks... she falls to the ground and anjali goes why did you that...kkg goes 'your life is more valuable than mine...everyone hates me... there is no point of me living when no body wants me alive'' kkg breathes heavily and is crying with pain😭arnav runs to her and holds khushi head.. and says '' khushi...khushi..you can't leave me like this... why did u do that?'' kkg goes-'' you always hated me right...you never wanted to see my face... you wanted me to leave your life and thats what i am exactly doing... i can't face your hatred for the rest of my life..while i have not done anything... arnav ji ..well your wish is coming true as you wanted to see my face...so i am going so far you will never have to see me... i am going to devimaya...''
but before i die please beileve me..i am innocent...i did not want the property''... arnav holds her hand and says'' khushi i did not mean it that ..you cab't die.. i cannot live without you.. I LOVE U... and holds khushi hand''
kkg goes- arnav ji...i love.. and is about to say you when her.. hand falls and her face fall from arnavs lap and she is unconsios...
everyone thinks she is dead and asr shouts ''KHUSHI''
shyam laughs and goes there is no point now as she is dead...she deserves it ...as she turned me down for you...ASR says ''what''? Shyam goes ''yes you heard right...khushi loves you not me...she was saying the truth all along... she is innocent and i am the EVIL one.''.
arnav starts to hit him...but anjali goes leave him chote...we must take khushi to the hostipal... then the police come and take shyam away.. arnav is shocked and has the guilt of his life...he looks at kkg and thinks how could i not belive her'' he takes her to the hospital
All of the family and khushi are at the hostipal..the docter goes we must do an operation ans she has lost lots of blood... asr is so sad and guilty
Everyone is crying😭.. asr goes ''it is all my fault...i did not bileve her..''
the operation is over and the docter says ''sorry we could not save her''... asr prays to god for the 1st time and asks for khushi life... after a couples of moments kkg starts breathing and she is al right.. but is still injured. the docter goes you must not give her any stress and take good care of her..
arnav says sorry to kkg when she is awake and she forgives him and the love track starts...
Thanks for reading..
what do you think of my prediction... this is not going to happen.. but its my guess...please press the like button if you liked it😊
Please comment and tell me your opinions and thoughts..
Do you want this to happen?
I LOVE U IPKKND AND ARSHI ❤️
Edited by chanloves-arshi - 11 years ago