My Fun Quota for Season - GC+Ragz, ROCKS Together!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello,

I found my entertainment for entire season, if there will nothing to watch except dance then I will be watching GC and Ragz flirting with each other.

Aw.. They are so cute together. Ragz is cute, brave and beautiful and our GC is hero, handsome, macho man.. Love them together. They have chemistry. I am already FAN! 😳

If nothing, apart from GC, Madz(not me, Madhuri 😆), Remo, KJo, Isha and Gia .. I will be watching JDJ 5 for GC+Ragz... and their awesome small but wonderful moments together. 😳 They ROCK!

Edited by iMadz - 11 years ago
am singing , ooh dhanno, dhanno hai...on behalf of GC to ragz...hihihi..
they gonna make da show xtra charming...ooh yah! 
aborable couple awsome chemistry between them love their jodi sooo much 😳
seriously yaar! they look damn cute together! 😳 I have been a Ragini fan from Bhaskar Bharti days n I so wished to see Gur n her together in any show.. n I'm so glad that now they r here together. 😃 n that sweetie Ragini is all set to flirt with our handsome Gur 😆 ... what to do! she's helpless na!!! Munda hai hi itna kamal ka ki koi bhi aasani se bach nehi sakta 😉 😃 .. Whatever.. I'll now fully enjoy Jhalak n that too without any tension.. From Madhuri to Ragini, GC has beautiful ladies all around him 😆 😆 😆 ... All the best Sweetheart Gurmeet ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ... muuaaahhh 😳 😆
Mein toh going to enjoy Guru and ragz