Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

My Fun Quota for Season - GC+Ragz, ROCKS Together!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Hello,

I found my entertainment for entire season, if there will nothing to watch except dance then I will be watching GC and Ragz flirting with each other.

Aw.. They are so cute together. Ragz is cute, brave and beautiful and our GC is hero, handsome, macho man.. Love them together. They have chemistry. I am already FAN! Embarrassed

If nothing, apart from GC, Madz(not me, Madhuri LOL), Remo, KJo, Isha and Gia .. I will be watching JDJ 5 for GC+Ragz... and their awesome small but wonderful moments together. Embarrassed They ROCK!

Edited by iMadz - 17 June 2012 at 8:47am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sabinariktaa07Minozsree10AdhoBithiadigaag-enchanted-aanyakunat_AngelSonu_t_areebpickachuUltimate-GCian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Fun Quota for Season - GC+Ragz, ROCKS Together!" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabinariktaa07

Groupbie

sabinariktaa07

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
am singing , ooh dhanno, dhanno hai...on behalf of GC to ragz...hihihi..
they gonna make da show xtra charming...ooh yah! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz_AngelSonu_Ultimate-GCianpickachu

_AngelSonu_

IF-Rockerz

_AngelSonu_

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
aborable couple awsome chemistry between them love their jodi sooo much Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzpickachu

AdhoBithi

AdhoBithi

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
seriously yaar! they look damn cute together! Embarrassed I have been a Ragini fan from Bhaskar Bharti days n I so wished to see Gur n her together in any show.. n I'm so glad that now they r here together. Big smile n that sweetie Ragini is all set to flirt with our handsome Gur LOL ... what to do! she's helpless na!!! Munda hai hi itna kamal ka ki koi bhi aasani se bach nehi sakta Wink Big smile .. Whatever.. I'll now fully enjoy Jhalak n that too without any tension.. From Madhuri to Ragini, GC has beautiful ladies all around him LOL LOL LOL ... All the best Sweetheart Gurmeet Heart Heart Heart ... muuaaahhh Embarrassed LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz_AngelSonu_pickachu

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Mein toh going to enjoy Guru and ragz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzpickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.