Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Hello,

Everyone, I am only here for Gurmeet THE SPOTLESS Choudhary! Love him and I am supporting GC this season.

Well, honestly I have never seen JDJ before but as this year GC is participating in it, I have no option but to watch it for my love, my HERO!

Apart from GC, I am excited to watch Isha (She is amazing dancer and a very tough competition to everyone including GC!) And then I love Madhuri and Remo. For these four people plus I like our Suhana as in Ragini as host who is already OPENLY FLIRTS with MY GC...LOL (Never mind, I like Ragini with GC. They look nice together) So... this year I will be watching JDJ for these amazing people. Hope best for GC...Ohh and YES.. I have planned to spend my 1/3rd salary to vote for GC entire season... Embarrassed

Shall be available here on this forum up and until GC is on the show... Embarrassed

Madz.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sabinariktaa07priyacajiasharmaMinozVersatileStarpal_2010UbiquitosShouting_SilverTheDon.NinnzGmjayshu17123mitulgururockssNxt_rockstarAsh1991-MadRaginiFan-_AngelSonu_-Zahra15-AIMAMSKt_areebSiddhi_Ultimate-GCian-Mrs.MSK-pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hey There... I am ALL IN for GC!" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabinariktaa07

Groupbie

sabinariktaa07

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
iss baat pe GC n Madhuri ki eg Siggie hou jayee..hihi..
i've seen jhalak last season..Sushant was my elder sis love as GC mine 4m IND telly..luved tht season, waited 4 long to see GC n Madhuri same stage..now my dream come true...lovin this feeling so much..want to vote him 4m Aus..wanna spent my new job salary on tht..;) we Gurmeet lovers Rockz.. Cheers!! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayshu17iMadzpickachu

_AngelSonu_

IF-Rockerz

_AngelSonu_

me always support him yeh i watch jdj before also but this season i only watch this show bcs gurmeet is here na Wink my jaanEmbarrassed ahh love him Heart

I like ragini also she is pretty. she & gc both look good together hope in future both came together in new show Love their JodiEmbarrassed

GC ROAKXXXHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayshu17iMadz-MadRaginiFan-pickachu

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Hey Maadday Hug Finally Found one of my old GCian Buddy TongueLOL Omg yes i kind like Ragini ..she openly started flirting with GC LOL Today he gonna carry her in his arms..Haye !! Luck her EmbarrassedLOL and Owhooo 1/3 of ur salary ..wish i was in india... Unhappyeven the international vote is not available expcept UK,USA  and UAEOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzpickachu

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Thush,

1. What the HELL? Your name color is changed and why not MINE? *pouts* (Okay, I will stop whining about stupid color. ROFL)

2. Hi. Hello. How are you? Where have you been? Ohh.. You were here, I was not here. I am fine and I hope you are also fine. And of course, you must be fine. Looking shamelessly seductive GC in all sigs and avis.. I am pretty much sure, you are in heaven.( I think I am rambling now.LOL I need to STOP. LOL)

3. I want GC sigs.. and avis.. The one when he was dancing yesterday. And with Rags-Flirting-Mode.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayshu17t_areeb-Mrs.MSK-pickachu

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabinariktaa07

iss baat pe GC n Madhuri ki eg Siggie hou jayee..hihi..
i've seen jhalak last season..Sushant was my elder sis love as GC mine 4m IND telly..luved tht season, waited 4 long to see GC n Madhuri same stage..now my dream come true...lovin this feeling so much..want to vote him 4m Aus..wanna spent my new job salary on tht..;) we Gurmeet lovers Rockz.. Cheers!! :D

Yep.

For my hero GC, Anything. Wink

sabinariktaa07pickachu

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Hello,

Everyone, I am only here for Gurmeet THE SPOTLESS Choudhary! Love him and I am supporting GC this season.

Well, honestly I have never seen JDJ before but as this year GC is participating in it, I have no option but to watch it for my love, my HERO!

Apart from GC, I am excited to watch Isha (She is amazing dancer and a very tough competition to everyone including GC!) And then I love Madhuri and Remo. For these four people plus I like our Suhana as in Ragini as host who is already OPENLY FLIRTS with MY GC...LOL (Never mind, I like Ragini with GC. They look nice together) So... this year I will be watching JDJ for these amazing people. Hope best for GC...Ohh and YES.. I have planned to spend my 1/3rd salary to vote for GC entire season... Embarrassed

Shall be available here on this forum up and until GC is on the show... Embarrassed

Madz.

oh Maddy great to see u yaarLOL. The lines in Bold oh god u cracked me upLOL

iMadzpickachu

AdhoBithi

AdhoBithi

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Keep staying Madz darling.. For our sweetheart GC we are here too Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabinariktaa07iMadzpickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.