Posted: 11 years ago
Gia will dance gracefully and rocks the stage.she will prove,she is a great dancer with cute and graceful expressions.hope all Gia fans will enjoy.
Yes I hope and pray that she wins!!!!
Gia you rocked the floor you were great keep it up...listen to the music feel the music and lip singing will come too you.. im a dancer and it was hard at first but i did and so can u you were amazing gia...
promo is too goodd...she will have a nautanki baaz choreographer she will rock in next performance remember she sadi she has to work hard...still to get more scores this time...looking forward for her performance want to see her with guru and anandi in finals all good lucks with all 3 of them...
Originally posted by DayanKiNani

That chick is oversmart. I have no hopes from her. She is going to play this sympathy card that's pretty evident.

oh yaa did she cry after performing or what her performance was not up to the mark or what...did she tell i am ur pyaari gopi bahu plz vote for me or wat😉

She can't say that ofcourse, Everyone knows how the SP team threw her out of the show. She can cry buckets though for making such a huge sacrifice to be in the show😆

did she cry did u see the video i think plz visit video once more...kya yaar itna prediction karte ho without seeing the video or dance show... funny lol u are...😆

She can't say that ofcourse, Everyone knows how the SP team threw her out of the show. She can cry buckets though for making such a huge sacrifice to be in the show

yes...she didn't say and didn't cry on JDJ as well...U'd better relax...
We will see  when she actually does that...as of now, she is below mediocre!   ðŸ¥±

The expressions are still the same, that is, Constipated😆
Babes, don't you know that just comes naturally to her ðŸ˜‰ God gifted! ðŸ˜›
Edited by khoslakadhokla - 11 years ago

No amount of loling would make me see your POV..so stop lolling. I am a fool who would go through the torture of watching this constipated expressions queen again. No thank You. I know her tactics pretty well.

u accept that u are a fool...A fool cannot know anyone tactics pretty well...u cannot stop anyone from Lolling. That's the rule of nature...
Edited by KALG_Bizarre - 11 years ago