Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Krips and Prithvi--Bro and sis!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hi Sweetoos,

I had been thinking of saying this for a long-long-long time but i did not want to offend any Kripa-Prithvi fans. Now, even if all of you go pelt...pelt....pelt at me, i cannot stop myself from saying that  -

" I have strained my eyes like two baked tomatoes and my racked my brain like my over-stuffed closet but I DON'T SEE ANY CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM.....not even when they shake hands or when that signature music of Prithvi plays in the background! Just compare it with Angad and Kripa ( due apologies to Dinku, am already scared of herCryCryCry).......at the Outhouse where they first met in Angad's drunken stupor, there was such sensual chemistry that I forgave Krips for her weirdo expressions too.

Kripa is no great actress, I mean Neha , yet, her on-screen tuning with Angad and their mutual chemistry is sizzling. It simply burns up the screen.I feel that's where the charm of this love-story lies.

I am sorry to say but Prithvi is perfect buddy-bhaiya material .....can't picture him tangoing with Krips ...they both look like bro-sis to me ( I can hear pelt...pelt...pelt) and they are too much alike...infact, on thursday I was matching their features as well. Weirdo niticaAngry!

Sorry but I had to say this. Come after my life after 7th of May!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

dralinamalfoy Groupbie
dralinamalfoy
dralinamalfoy

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged
True saidClap
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i understand wh@ u r sayin but i like the jodi
punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Well said Nitica, I was thinking the same thing. I did not want anyone to get mad at me so that's way I did not post it. But you had the guts to post it, and for that I want to thank you.Clap
ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 10:12am | IP Logged
true...kripa and angad= made fer each other! i think prithvi is more of a friendly person...doesnt luk gud as kirpa's lover!
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by samie

i understand wh@ u r sayin but i like the jodi

Same here...I understand wht ur saying Nitica, but I dont think at this moment Angad should b with Kripa (dont kill me for saying this!!)

Hes just tooo different...and I know u guys might be thinking right now that "opposites attract" and I also know the story line of KYPH is "The story of two individuals Angad and Kripa who are different in every way, yet who are destined to fall in love"...but at this moment I think  Prithvi should b with Kripa...he understands her and they both are soo sweet. 

But...lets see wht happens..

Cherry Groupbie
Cherry
Cherry

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 10:35am | IP Logged
True.....there is no chemistry between Prithvi and Kripa.
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 11:14am | IP Logged

hi nitica i agree wid u dat dey have no chemistry but trying to potray them as bro-sis.......dats a bit Ermm!!!!!

well i think in prithvi's signature song, he shows his emotions for kirpa well wickdly!!!! ( i like his sig song..its soooo romanticEmbarrassed)

but as we all know da story is bout angad and kirpa.........so any ppl who are insecure bout prithvi dey shouldnt b coz he's not suppose 2 b da 1 who gets her...its ANGAD....(well dats wot we think hope it stays like dat.....or else its "just another love triangle" BORINGSleepy!!!!

kariya!

Go to top