Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
First of congrats for promotion to I-F Rockers deepa di.😳

2ndly, a very adorable post...
each and every body is having their own reasons to come here...some come for enjoy...some for escaping real world...their can be many though...etc...

---MY REASONS---

1) I LOVE KTLK from 3rd october 2011 and from promos...but i joined here in 2012 january...

2) friendship...that everybody shares here...whether its convo or debate anything...i have got such wonderfull friends cum elders here who help me...some names are Tanu di,Jyoti di,Sonali,Swastik bhai,rabzonedze divya di,heydoc..,Deepa di,Shabnam di...Nadii.,.dips...,etc and so many...else

3) ofcourse to forgive tensions of real world...but believe me its not easy to escape real world as you have to live till death in real world...internet is side helper only...

4) FF OS etc...

5) there are so many oyther reasons... like positivity...etc...

firstly i thot I-F is only for entertainment but when i saw dedication of people who are Written updaters ...i believed that yes they are getting good wishes...when i also doing written updates hehehe...πŸ˜†

REGARDS DEV

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shams295

Kuch hua kya Deepa ji??

Waise luvd al ur seven points,the escape mechanism wala was the bestest.Had been thinking for long that wat hpnd the gal who once used to rply to evry single post on her "Hamari nazar se.." Well,got an aadha adhura ans for that,hope u wil giv me the full ans haan.

Till then,dont let anything bother you yaa..keep smiling.😊

where were u shams?
missed u baby!
arre yaar ,yeh negativity jhelne se achha hai door raho ..kam se kam mood to kharab nahi hoga !

this is my way of taking out my frusttation !

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shee_xaan

Love KTLK.
Nice friends.
Love Krithika.

But these days I am very busy. I didn't comment much but I love this Forum.

ashu is back ..

miss seein u here shee!

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarch

Issiko addiction bolte hai.. but lets hope for the best. As per SK's tweet, we will be happy after two weeks.. 😊

i think he means he will be back on his feet in 2 weeks !
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash_arti

I have been here since the show started last october. The best thing about our forum is the enthusiasm and energy level of the members here who go to great extent to come with such wonderful posts be it on episodes or fun posts or analysis.
Its always a pleasure to come and interact here daily and to meet such wonderful people.

thank u arti..
i started followin the show since its start..but d show timings never matched my schedule..
joined d forum in jan .. always liked being here.. but of late this depression in the forum is taking a toll on my personal happiness and i dont like that at all !

heydoc27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

ye AD AD kya hai yeh AD AD?
jitne bhi reasons ho hamare paas ..kheech kheech kar 7 kar hi dete hain..kya karen ..school life se aadat hai..
thank u so much neha!

arey JKR ki duttak daughter ka angrezi version  hai AD😈 🀣
waise JKR shud have declared a bigger no!!!,v wud have got lambe postsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
lagta hai aaj toh itna pareshaan kiya hai,dande lekar aa jaayenge!!!
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: heydoc27

arey JKR ki duttak daughter ka angrezi version  hai AD😈 🀣
waise JKR shud have declared a bigger no!!!,v wud have got lambe postsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
lagta hai aaj toh itna pareshaan kiya hai,dande lekar aa jaayenge!!!

haha..
dande lekar aapko maaren?
itni hamari mazaal kahan?
yahan its rainin heavily..
thinkin of orderin somethin really nice ..

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Deepa, very nice post...I think you have pretty much summed up the reasons for most people to visit the forum...

I don't know about others but that is exactly what it is for me...venting on the forum is a therapeutic exercise...when I share my agitation with my fellow members and listen to them venting in return, it kind of helps to calm down...and am truly glad for this space. Of course the funny posts that people like you and Waves make helps by showing up the absurdity of the whole situation...

All in all, I want to be able to scream and shout out my helplessness and anger over the absurdities on the show before laughing them away...and I am happy that the forum allows me to do both!

i come 2 forum 2 relax .. not 2 vent out my frustation...
i would rather stay quiet(have actually done that !) than force my depression on others!
right now iam frustated coz of the depression in d forum ..our forum was such a happy happy place.. even in d darkest phase...
@bold.. that has never been the motto of my posts ! sorry if u take them that way !
my posts are 2 laugh and enjoi !
so that by the time ppl are finished readin them,they can take away a smile .. thats all.
Edited by deepa_jd - 11 years ago
heydoc27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

haha..
dande lekar aapko maaren?
itni hamari mazaal kahan?
yahan its rainin heavily..
thinkin of orderin somethin really nice ..

haayee baarish😳
order sumthin nice??😎
actually sooper😎😎
shaahi kulcha n paneer maharani!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by heydoc27 - 11 years ago
-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey deepa .. You gave all the possible reasons why come to IF..
I used to be silent member but your,waves, funniest way go bring each episode.., updates of the twitter/FB ,tracks. Etc.. That's reason Made me member of this forum. Also I like tanu's each epi. Updates,Every one's comments regarding epi..   I love KTLK , because of it's hatke story, actors performance. I was never attached with any show like this in past,
May be loving KTLK this much   Because of this forum..

Too much negativity not good for life.. My funda is try to stay positive..