Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Here r my set of questions.

For tptwi

1.U r a big fan of shiv sati jodi.when did u start liking dis jodi?

2.Whom do u like da most,Shiv or Sati?

3.What's ur fav.Shiv-Sati scene?

4.U r so interested in mythology.do u ever read mythological books or visit such kind of sites?

5.Who's ur fav.God?

6.What r u studying?

7.What's ur ambition in life?

8.Whom do u like da most,Arnav-Khushi or Shiv-Sati?Why?

9.What r da good things u learnt frm DKDM?

10.How many religious places hv u visited?

11.Do u believe in dese spiritual gurus like Asaram Bapu,Murari Bapu,etc.?Why?

12.Why do u watch DKDM?For learning or gaining knowledge or jst time pass or entertainment?

For Asmita  

1.Most of da female characters in dis show hv wore all sexy costumes.Do u think,in olden days,women used 2 wear such kind of clothes?

2.Do u think,whatever da makers hv shown abt Sati,is justified or not?

3.When Daksh insulted Sati and Shiv,instead of self immolation,which oder way,do u think,sati would hv taken 2 handle da situation?Sati cldn't curse nor kill daksh.Was dere any oder way 2 teach daksh a lesson?

4.How many religious places in india hv u visited?

5.Describe da foll.in one word:
Shiv
Sati
Shiv-Sati
Parvati
Daksh
Prasuti
Khyati
Aditi
Revati
Rohini
Chandrama
Maina
Himavan
Shukracharya
Tarakasur
Vidyunmali
Lord Vishnu
Lord Brahma
Godess Lakshmi

6.If Lord Shiv gives u his trishul and tells u kill one bad guy,whom will u kill?

7.If Lord Vishnu grants u 3 wishes,what will those 3 wishes be?

8.In Kali temple,Kolkata,lot of animals,specially da goats and lambs r sacrificed 2 'please' Godess Kali.Is dere any reason/story behind dis huge sacrifices?

9.Whose ur fav.cricketer?

10.What's ur ambition in life?

11.When u hv some problem or some doubt,what is da first thing u do?

12.Who is ur first crush?

For Vrish

1.Where r u working?

2.Which oder shows do u watch apart frm mythos?

3.R u a spiritual person?

4.U hv a good sense of humour.Describe Tarakasur in 5-6 sentences in ur own funny way.

5.If u come across one of da most corrupt politicians of india,how will u deal wid him/her?

6.If Lord Shiva grants u 3 boons,what will u ask?

7.As u r a guy,so am asking u dis question.Which quality of Mouni u like da most?

8.Who's da most beautiful woman in ur life?

9.Who is ur first crush?

10.Do u believe in Life after death?

11.Do u make ur kids watch mythos?How r ur kids reaction when dey watch dese serials?

12.Do u want Sachin tendulkar 2 retire frm cricket? 

Edited by subha2601 - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
subha
we are posting questions after questions, where are the scape goats? No where to be seen.πŸ˜†
LeadNitrate thumbnail
More for Vrish:

if you were to pick  members from this forum to make your own DKDM, whom would you pick for which character and why? Considering we have more female population than male, go by the posting and characteristic trait according to you for selection of male characters. IN other words, its member of the forum situation , from your point of view that is.

How do you feel to be minority in  girl dominated IF?

How do you feel to be minority in girl dominated DKDM?

Describe what do you think of the following members😈

Shruti.nil:
Minu:
 asmita:
 narangi(mira):
 krishna:
 camella:
samana:
reshama:
sukhi:
subhika:
subha:
Shrushti:
Killer_shark:
vanadhi:
 nandini PS
Vibishana:
akhl
kalEl
Vibishana
 Yours truly:

(Sorry if i missed anyone guys)

Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tanni u missed urs name...πŸ˜†
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats to all members! πŸ₯³ Edited by narangi_77 - 11 years ago
Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats tptwi, asmita and Vrish.

Will be back with questions 😈

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo's guysπŸ₯³ i will grill u guys.. be ready for the hot seat😈🀣
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy 6 month Anniversary, DkDM fans

Something about yourself

Name: Vrish (real name - I don't disclose online, & won't)

Hobbies: Nowadays, mainly online, on sites like this πŸ˜†

Profession/info about education: Work in the tech sector πŸ˜†

About IF

Getting started with IF: Got started in Ramayan forum

Some cherishable moments in IF: Ramayan forum Rakshasha club, Rakt Sambandh, Jyoti

Best freind(s) in IF: You πŸ˜†  Actually, too many to name

What attracted you to this forum: I was recommended by someone on YouTube, so visited I-F @ Ramayan forum.  After being there long enough, I got to see other forums on shows that I was interested in.

Favourites

Food: US continental, fast food (Burger King, Wendys, Carls Jr)

Outfit: Dress shirt & pant (the type one generally sees in the Bay Area).  In India, just t-shirt & shorts - can't be bothered to dress up - it's a furnace here πŸ€’

Hangout: The malls

Serial: Right now, DkDM & DsddSB.  Among others, one major favorite of mine was 'The Shield', which first aired on Fox TV in the US (channel 2) and recently aired in India in StarWorld.  It's about a cop who used strongarm tactics & bent the law, b4 things caught up w/ him.  Other favorite was Seinfeld

Movie: Don't see much this days - most Hollywood movies suck, & Bollywood I don't touch.  Most recent one I saw was MIB-3 - it was good.  About all time favorite movies, I liked the earlier Adam Sandler movies, but these days, the ones he does are crap

Actor: Bruce Willis

Actress: Tia Carrerra

Song: 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg[/YOUTUBE]

Place: ?

Book: Introduction to IPv6 (Haven't read any fiction in a while - just get my fiction from TV πŸ˜†)

Vrish:
explain your id, why such an id

One of the Yadava sub-groups was named Vrishnis, and Karna had 2 sons Vrishasena & Vrishaketu.  I took the common part of these names, and got Vrish.  Unfortunately, the name seems taken on IF, so I had to append .Vrish. for it to be valid πŸ˜†

your previous id was chandraketu, why did u choose such an id?

At the time, I was a Lakshman fan in the Ramayan, and that was the name of one of his sons.  His other son's names was Angad, but had I chosen that, I'd have been interpreted as being a fan of Vali's son, which wasn't the intention

what sort of work do you do in real life?

I work in the tech industry - in marketing and product management

You mentioned your son once in some thread, so how many kids you got?

One

You are from kolkata too, north or south or central?

South

Mohun Bagan or East Bengal?

Ha, actually, I'm unlike most Bongs in that respect.  Don't follow soccer, don't eat fish (in the US, I'd sometimes have salmon or some of the other exotic ones like cod or halibut, but no, never the usual ilish or pabda).  The 2 sports I follow are cricket and I used to watch NBA when Michael Jordan was around.  Never really got the hang of American Football, although I did watch a superbowl or two.

However, I am a big fan of the IPL - am excited that KKR won πŸ₯³  Aside from my Kolkata loyalties, I support teams based mainly on the cricketers they have  This year, RR, PWI and DD were my other favorites.  They've changed from year to year, depending on which players have moved and where.
Vr15h thumbnail
Originally posted by: subha2601

Here r my set of questions.

For Vrish

1.Where r u working? In a consultancy @ the moment

2.Which oder shows do u watch apart frm mythos? Don't watch older shows - watched the original Ramayan & Mahabharata when they ran, but wasn't too impressed w/ the liberties they took w/ the story

3.R u a spiritual person?  No.  Religious only on religious occasions, not daily, but mythos are my favorite.  As a kid, Greek mythos interested me as well, but have forgotten most of it.

4.U hv a good sense of humour.Describe Tarakasur in 5-6 sentences in ur own funny way.  Which one - the real one, or the one here? πŸ˜†  I'm going w/ the one here for now.
  1. He was an asura.  
  2. He had a very unorthodox relationship w/ Guru Shukracharya - something unheard of in those times.  
  3. He happened to live for a really long time, given that his life span in this serial seems to go over from Sati to Parvati.  
  4. He also had unheard of alliances w/ Vritra, who was a supreme demon in his time - there were no other pretenders. πŸ˜†  
  5. Oh, and he tried several assassination attempts on Sati & Parvati.

5.If u come across one of da most corrupt politicians of india,how will u deal wid him/her?
Problem isn't the politicians.  The problem is concentrating power w/ government, as a result of which people have to go through politicians and bribe them to get things done.  Remove that power from government, and one removes the reason for people to go to politicians to have their problems solved.  Unfortunately, since the politicians run that process, there is a snowball's chance in hell of that happening.

6.If Lord Shiva grants u 3 boons,what will u ask?
I'd ask for just 1 boon - the ability to call him and get a boon from him anytime I want.  Then I'd fill up those occasions w/ my needs for this world, as well as the next.  Aside from that, I believe in serving him through my day to day work.

7.As u r a guy,so am asking u dis question.Which quality of Mouni u like da most? Her dedication.  I recently read an article here about how she was quickly absorbed into the role, despite being hesitant to accept it @ first.  Honestly, when I read the first report that Mouni would be Sati in a serial about Shiva on Star One (as the channel was then called), I thought it would be another lame attempt @ a mytho, like Mahavir Hanuman, JJJ Barangbali and JSK.  Happily, this has turned out to be almost as big as the AS Ramayan was when it ran.

8.Who's da most beautiful woman in ur life? My wife

9.Who is ur first crush? None (really!) πŸ˜†

10.Do u believe in Life after death? Yup

11.Do u make ur kids watch mythos?How r ur kids reaction when dey watch dese serials? My kid used to be only interested in Dora, and now he's more on the computer all the time, rather than TV.  I've tried getting him outdoors more, w/ mixed success.

12.Do u want Sachin tendulkar 2 retire frm cricket?   From the Indian team, yes.  For MI, it's up to him (since I'm not a fan of that team anyway - see my previous answer on which teams I support).  I think he's really slowed down, and should follow Rahul Dravid's example - retire from international cricket, and maybe only play IPL.

Vr15h thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannipartner

More for Vrish:

if you were to pick  members from this forum to make your own DKDM, whom would you pick for which character and why? Considering we have more female population than male, go by the posting and characteristic trait according to you for selection of male characters. IN other words, its member of the forum situation , from your point of view that is.

How do you feel to be minority in  girl dominated IF?  By now, used to it.  One day, on the Ramayan forum, I discovered that I, Akhl & Rajneesh were the only 3 guys on the forum, and even people w/ names like Bharat & Vibhishna were actually gals 🀣  But continued to play - it's remained fun.  Encountered a couple of more guys on Jyoti, Rakt Sambandh and BV, where I briefly participated.

How do you feel to be minority in girl dominated DKDM?  Minority doesn't matter.  Incidentally, are Krishna & Kal El the only guys, aside from me?

Describe what do you think of the following members😈

Shruti.nil:
Minu:
 asmita:
 narangi(mira):
 krishna:
 camella:
samana:
reshama:
sukhi:
subhika:
subha:
Shrushti:
Killer_shark:
vanadhi:
 nandini PS
Vibishana:
akhl
kalEl
Vibishana
 Yours truly:

(Sorry if i missed anyone guys)

Fantastic - all of the above.  The one's who I changed color are the ones I follow, since they usually have really thought provoking stuff to read (no offense to any of the others) - aside from them, the others are good as well, but the some of the above highlighted are the ones I know from other forums earlier, which is why I read them more carefully