Page 1 of 35

Page 1
Page   of 35
Page 2 Page 35

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Post kartey waqt idhar udhar bhi dekh lia karo tum laog there r three threads on same promo ... ab time dekh lo who psoted sab sey pehley LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyjeranMaazz..dreamygatz..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ Your gripes about & suggestions for this forum +\" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chaha_khan

Goldie

chaha_khan

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
want video link of new promo .plz plz
& in all forums people make new posts for Promos Confused first I was not understanding that why our forum rules are so different from other forums & IF rules and now this too
anyways.We can request only, nothing is in our hands

Edited by chaha_khan - 13 June 2012 at 2:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

betty123..dreamygatz..-Maha-harshu.sundas_dkmystery_

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
I agree with other members here.There should be separate topic for new promo or else it will be hard for people to find about new promos & update.
& If people make 2-3 topics on same promo than DT can delete or lock other posts

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shru.chaha_khanChand_Niapril10betty123Elysia..Apz....dreamygatz.._dkmystery_harshu.sundas

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

I also agree with everybody here.  Why our forum has so strict and different rules than other forums.  Other forums they do allowed posting separate promo, Caps and other stuff.  As a forum member I am just providing my opinion.  I agree with Maha if there is more than one post for same topic then delete it or close it.

Edited by april10 - 13 June 2012 at 8:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

betty123..Apz..l0vey..dreamygatz.._dkmystery_

Desi_Girl1991

IF-Dazzler

Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I second the members.  We need to have a seperate topic for new promos but when it gets old or when we get another promo, we can move the old promo to this sticky here...that way we can have an active forum and the promos can be easily KNOWN about and easily found. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

l0vey..Apz....dreamygatz.._dkmystery_

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Yes we all know why these rules have been made and we willl surely take it up whether anything positive comes out of it or not but this is just not fair to make such targeted rules

Any ways no more on this here

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz....dreamygatz..harshu.sundas_dkmystery_

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I do agree with the separate threads for new promos point. I haven't seen this system of all the promos in one topic happen before.

As far as I know, no fight ever erupted on promo topics. LOL

I feel making separate topics for new promos is the best solution. Not everyone will be aware of a new promo if it's posted here. 

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 13 June 2012 at 10:38am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKathenasarwale-prime-..Apz..l0vey-Nakshatra-Enigmatic_AngelElysia_dkmystery_

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Well, the reason this forum has more moderators than others is that enough of you have done a fine job creating an acrimonious enough atmosphere that it was decided that this forum needed a larger DT than usual.  So don't be surprised to see decisions going against the grain here.

I agree. In fact, just the other day I was laughing at the number of moderators on this forum. LOL

But it's needed. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.