Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

SG ~ YUVI MISBEHAVES..SUVI QUITS-18 JUNE PROMO HD (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

penguin143

penguin143

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Tfs..!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SG ~ YUVI MISBEHAVES..SUVI QUITS-18 JUNE PROMO HD (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehnehneji

nehnehneji

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by muskaan.

Tfs

i got scared when Yuvi raised his handLOLOuch

*gosh* another misunderstanding between yuvreen, but this time its a big oneOuch

its good that she is quitting because after that Gayanesh wont be able to take her advantage

I genuinely got scared too!!! I'm sure he wouldn't actually hit her, but raising his hand was enough, considering the look in his eyes!!!! Confused

Also while I agree that I don't want that slim Gyanesh to take advantage, think Suvreen would have made an awesome GS... Unhappy

Edited by nehnehneji - 17 June 2012 at 4:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan.

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
i wish now she sticks on her decision but why another MU don't want any MU between them i wish it clears soon poor suviCry bali ka bakra ban gyi

muskaan.

IF-Dazzler

muskaan.

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehnehneji

Thanks for sharing!

Tfs

i got scared when Yuvi raised his handLOLOuch

*gosh* another misunderstanding between yuvreen, but this time its a big oneOuch

its good that she is quitting because after that Gayanesh wont be able to take her advantage

I genuinely got scared too!!! I'm sure he wouldn't actually hit her, but raising his hand was enough, considering the look in his eyes!!!! Confused

Also while I agree that I don't want that slim Gyanesh to take advantage, think Suvreen would have made an awesome GS... Unhappy

i agree, at first he was about to hit her but when she covered her face he realised that she is a girl and he cant hit her  so i guess that's why... ... really his eyes were full of rage...

i really hope that riya wont fill her form and suvreen will apply on that post... but i dont think so yuvi will let her do that because as he says politics is not for her

so ultimately she will not apply from any post i guessConfused

nehnehneji

nehnehneji

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

i really hope that riya wont fill her form and suvreen will apply on that post... but i dont think so yuvi will let her do that because as he says politics is not for her

Riya!!!!!!! How could I forget, that makes it even worse!!!!! Though I guess she is current Cultural Secretary, so has experience, but still...

I'd normally say Suvreen should just go for it and apply (come what may!!!!!), but the student politics, and those fighting for power, really are something else at DPSC!!! Confused

muskaan.

-dosy_devil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dosy_devil-

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
awww.. thanks for sharing dear

muskaan.

IF-Dazzler

muskaan.

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehnehneji

Riya!!!!!!! How could I forget, that makes it even worse!!!!! Though I guess she is current Cultural Secretary, so has experience, but still...

I'd normally say Suvreen should just go for it and apply (come what may!!!!!), but the student politics, and those fighting for power, really are something else at DPSC!!! Confused

Riya reminds me of the evil witch of snow whiteConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

idk why? but she does ... Confused

yeah suvreen should go for it, imagine she being the GS and working under yuvi Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
cuz i really dont want her to work with gayaneshDeadDeadDeadDead

ZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.