Punjabi Channel

Bindrakhia's Son--Gitaz Bindrakhia!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Bindrakhia was an immensely popular singer who passed away almost a decade ago. Just recently his son, Gitaz Bindrakhia came out with 2 new songs which are worth listening to!

Edited by Jess. - 17 June 2012 at 1:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaur1313thecraze92Star_on_earthReal.Madrid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bindrakhia's Son--Gitaz Bindrakhia!" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Bindrakha was/is a legend! And to be honest his son's voice isn't up to par Tongue 

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
He can't compare to his father but as an individual singer, i really liked his songs and his voice!"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugni.G

thecraze92

Goldie

thecraze92

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I love his "Jind Mahi" Song...He is actually really good! People just need to stop comparing him to his father. Surjit Bindrakhia is a Legend, but Gitaz is just starting out. People to calm their nerves down and compare him to all the singers that are on the market now and half of them dont even sound good enough to be a singer in the first place. I personally believe that his kid got some hope and he will be a legend in himself! Agree? anyone?

Jess.

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I'm in love with Gitaz LOL
I think he is really good! Obviously he is not going to be a carbon copy of his father...he is trying to make his own name, not take over his dads image/fame. He should be known as GITAZ, not known as Bindrakhia's son.

thecraze92

thecraze92

Goldie

thecraze92

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I so agree!! like c'mon, what if he didn't have bindrakhia behind his name? People would have been going crazy about him. Now they just wanna judge him. eg. what is the big issue if he didn't wear a pag...every punjabi singer doesn't wear a pag. I loved that he didn't. He is telling the world I am my father's son, but an individual as well. A different individual, not a carbon copy! 

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
omg! how come i never saw this thread before!!!

i love Gitaz's jind mahi song!! its awesome... he's a really good singer! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top