Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

preet4542

preet4542

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Ok now the story line is getting wreckless, in my opinion, i think Punni shouldn't even be in Pavitra Rishta. Like aren't there enough villians? She just gets on my nerves. Angry Now if i were Purvi i would give her a lesson! LOLClap (Tell me what you guys think, plz be respectful). Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

krisramaovita87AsYa_Mayur_4evaluvbbatDarlyneramki1cs-07saijahnavialipie.FastFuriousgirlrelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punni Track" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alipie.

IF-Sizzlerz

alipie.

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I am the exact opposite .. i am thankful for her role because she brought out the truth ... now Arjun will fine out that everyone knows and he will support Purvi and eventually they will be together ( i hope ) ... and well all of  this would have been thanks to Punni although her intentions were to break them up . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetu.u.30

darsha45

darsha45

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
she is annoying but i guess ekta likes her thats why she is in both of her shows although audience doesnt like her character..
its funny they dragged the truth about archana being their mother and purvi n arjun being together for so long all of a sudden back to back in two weeks both truths are out..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28luvbbatAsYa_Mayur_4evaFireLordPhoenix

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Whatever it is Punni's job is done and I think the cvs will now get rid of the character. Since she can't get Arjun she'll marry Prashant and move somewhere else and we'll not hear of her, nor Manjusha or Vinod again. These characters are not needed anymore as Soham is entering the scene.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatAsYa_Mayur_4evapn_92DarlyneFastFuriousgirl

luvbbat

luvbbat

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I really wish they would get rid of Punni. I just cannot stand her character. She should have been married by now but it doesn't look like its happening anytime soon. Arjun needs to FIRE her ASAP.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_Mayur_4evanamitagloryzDarlyne

vgiri

vgiri

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Initially I didnt like that character but now I love her...She is like 'Narada", we always get good outcome from her actions.. You dont like Punni due to her character, actually that is the what PR wants from you.. that means Jia is doing amazing job.

I follow Jia's Twitter and FB page, she is such an adorable person..
vilasini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy2012

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Jia is a nice person but the character Punni is so bloody annoying .
BTW besides PR in which other Ekta show is she in ? I am asking coz it was mentioned above that she is in both shows

Edited by esha - 16 June 2012 at 9:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatDarlyne

Darlyne

Goldie

Darlyne

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I cannot stand Punni at all, and it is pathetic Arjun needed her help to find out that he is in love with Purvi and to bring out their truth in public!!!! Why CV could not think of any other creative and positive idea for both issues????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatAsYa_Mayur_4evanamitagloryzramki1crazy2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top