•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi there,

Well, just  felt like saying that you guys rock.With so many sweethearts around, this place rocks just like our pet soap ( don't feel like calling it a soap, it's all fire!πŸ˜‰ )

Chilly is a beautiful blue-stocking with all heart, Sugar Bun and Sugar Sweet better switch to renaming themselves as "spice girls" considering the tangy comments they post and all those sinful black forest cakes they talk about, Anjali- my darling purani dost jo kabhi kho jaati kabhi mil jaati hai. Dinky who is the sweetheart of our sweetheart ( 50-50?) kindly confirm darling Dinku even though you probably hate me for having a soft corner for Neha/Kripa...ouch! Kya karen? Everybody is after poor girl's life, so I thought I should support her at least!😊.I simply love Dinky for all that info she brings in but hey, IQ told you that Neha is wearing a backless costume? Tell him to behave himself, yahaan wahaan dekhna acchi baat nahiin hai! His eyes are for Sneha only, right Sneha...Dinku...am confused!😭

And then there is Radz , just as cool as her name. she posts small comments but they are bang on target. Tania_uk is the hippest Angadian I have come across, she's got class. Even Lata is so cool, laugh icons are her signature style but she is missing from the forum these days. Manjot and Meghavi are nowhere to be seen, unka Sony subscription khatam ho gaya?

Aaliyah is new here at this forum , right? I like her name, but what does it mean?Even Kripa_30 is really cool, she likes my posts...aw. And of course, all Angadian girls....sigh! Only if Angad was a real guy than being a character.........he would have a new date everyday!πŸ˜†What ego-boost!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑 if i have forgotten some name, then just remember that even though nitica has a fading memory, she is fond of everyone.

Anyway, enjoy your trip to Jaipur Chilly and sure, someday we will see you at Gurgaon.....future is full of surprises.

All in all, you guys are beautiful and this place is addictive only because you make it so. Now, I should behave myself and stop giving Angad so much of attention. Let Kripa and  Dinku do that, on-screen and off-screen respectively.

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

Thanx nitica for writing my name. It was so sweet of u .

nitica- U r a wonderful person from heart(even though i don't know u much)U r very good in describing things.I like your name.Don't ever leave kyph forum cause it needs u .

chilly- U r very good in Literature as I said u . U write awesome updates.U have a lot of patience 2 write a wonderful analysis of Angad and Kripa.Happy journey 2 Jaipur.Hope u have fun here.Never leave this forum otherwise we will be 😭 for your updates.

sugarbun-Even though she is young like me,she is very funny.She entertains people by her funny comments.She is very sweet and don't leave kyph section.

Aw, Radz. Now, I  that we are going to start a mutual admiration society.hehehe, I am just human, not all that good.

hey thanks niti! that was sooo sweet! but tell me... am i giving you guys cavities???πŸ˜†

and nits! what about yourself... it's my turn to say sumthing nice about you!

you rock in your own special way... i just love the new topics you come up with... i love your very unique takes on everything kyph!!! you add the extra NITICA zing to this forum and THANKS WITH LOVE for that!!!!

RADZ!!!! you know what... i agree with the fact that you're comments are short... sweet and to the point... with a dash of spice, a spritz of sweetness and loads of YOU!!! that's what i like!!!πŸ˜†
hey thanx nitica!!!ur pretty cool aswell!!!!

Wow !! Kya baat hai, Dinks!! Abhi sai etna control ...................

You should have told him, to imagine sneha and dance with  Neha, prob solved !! lolπŸ˜†

Nitica, u missed my name sweety!!!😭  I also participate in a small way in this forum!!! Just kidding..............................

Nitica love all your wonderful posts. you kids rock!! All the best for your exams!!

Mink

Edited by mink - 18 years ago

nitica sweetie ur so correct in saying that its 'fire fire' or shall we say 'hot hot' ....after all we hav 2 keep up wid the 'spice girls' theme πŸ˜‰ 

every1 on here is gr8 ...n definitely make it more worthwhile not onli 2 b here religiously but 2 continue watching the serial wid even more enthusiasm n understanding ...n so wud lik 2 thx all 4 their efforts πŸ‘ ...we all make a gr8 team nah? ...'we'd rock the party' 2 if we were 2 hav our v own concert πŸ˜† 

...nxt time me n sugar bun will hav 2 make sure that u 2 hav a sinful black forest cake ...n u 2 will b converted nitica πŸ˜ƒ ...n thxs 4 ur lovely comments ...ur reali r 1 of the 'sweetest' persons on here ...shall we swap names?! ...n am grateful ke 'kuch hai joh hum sub ko johre rahta hai'! ...this serial n forum has definitely allowed me 2 get 2 know some wonderful ppl ...n hope these friendships continue 4 time 2 come ..

Originally posted by sugar bun

RADZ!!!! you know what... i agree with the fact that you're comments are short... sweet and to the point... with a dash of spice, a spritz of sweetness and loads of YOU!!! that's what i like!!!πŸ˜†
Thank u so much.Sugarbun so nice of u 2 write my name.U know what your topics are not at all sweet it has all the spice inside it. 

well i reckon that our forum is da BEST and ROCKS!!!!

n i thing all of u guys play a part.........i m soo addictive to this forum that i ahev to check ur guys post every1....................i hope u guys stay on foreva and post ur unique and rockin ideas😊

kariya!