Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sun2011

Goldie

sun2011

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Giaa Manek in tomorrow's precap -saying - I sacrificed so much -- come on girl you wanted to be in JDJ more than in SNS  so trying to gain sympathy of judges and viewers to gain votes is utterly unpreofessional!!!

She better show her ability in dancing not crying like a soap bahu!!

Nothing against Giaa - just want to help her image and move on in life - her energy appears very down like a sad tv bahu - so this is giving critical feedback for her improvement!

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

iffan_1Giaa.prakruthij_veenumunnihyderabadmegustajalebisandyukGiNa_kavyaVinder90Piano1422-AmalAziz--scarlett-Nihira-fanleo4everQuietudethejazzgal-Aicha-Preternatural-SMay31-RolzzLadyDabanggsuk19subha2601ParijatrocksVintageWine.ByGod.NancyHappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Giaa Manek - dance not cry rivers!!" in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
i want Gia to win  not because she sacrificed but because she is good,   i dont want the sympathy card played either 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kanak23vanisreeRitu-Nirjhor105zanish_ksun2011GiNa_kavyaVinder90-scarlett-sandyuk-AmalAziz-Nihira-fansubha2601Parijatrocks-Vrinda-Mandy20

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
OMG Gopi Vau chaalu hogayi Wacko

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

iffan_1Ritu-munnihyderabadsun2011megustajalebisandyuk-scarlett-leo4evergreenleaf007-SMay31-ParijatrocksVintageWine-DevilGal-

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

i want Gia to win  not because she sacrificed but because she is good,   i dont want the sympathy card played either 

Agreed.  Hopefully the show won't dwell  much on it. 

I'm watching the show now and she looked great in the intro! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-AmalAziz-sandyukNihira-fansubha2601Parijatrocks

roseylinda

Groupbie

roseylinda

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Gia can do wonders in JDJ...At her age ,its little bit uneasy to settle with things which she never dreamt...So, it will take time for her to bounce back but she 'll do it soon ...So, please supporters give energy for her to bounce back in her career...Rock Gia , " you did ! you ca!, You will...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kanak23AsYa_Mayur_4evazanish_ksandyukGiNa_kavyaNihira-fanParijatrocks

KALG_Bizarre

KALG_Bizarre

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

this girl will go far in JdJ. She looks confident enough on stage...She is a pretty good dancer...What Giaa said is the truth...It's human being..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kanak23AsYa_Mayur_4evavanisreezanish_ksandyukNihira-fanParijatrocksHarshika4Life

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giamanek

Gia has to be strong and improve day by day in dancing skills and once she is good in dance moves... she has to work hard ans she will win on her ability not on any sympathy votes...

Well said. She's talented and fabulous enough to not rely on the sympathy card Smile

I just hope the show doesn't hint at it every time we see her, but I'm going to try to be optimistic. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_Mayur_4evaGiaa.prakruthimunnihyderabadsandyukParijatrocks

AsYa_Mayur_4eva

AsYa_Mayur_4eva

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Gia doesn't need any sympathy votes...its just that somebody wud surely hav mention about watever has happened, so she herself mentioned it...its not that everytime she is gonna talk about it...so lets giv her a chance...she said in her interviews that she is a trained dancer, lets rely on her dancing skills...Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kanak23Giaa.prakruthiVinder90sandyuk_Darling_Nihira-fansuk19Parijatrockspickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.