!!!~GurIni Appreciation Thread~!!! VM@Humsafar Pg1 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
can we all just STOP with the whole Gurmina vs Gurti thing already😕 sheesh

anyways back on topic I cant wait to see GC with Shampa, Shampa is a hell of a choreographer and cant wait to see that dance between GurIni😍
Count me in. I had goosebumps when I was seeing them together. Ohh gosh cant wait for tommrow. want to see how he lift ragini. Okay I know I am sounding a bit crazy but I think if they work in a show together then they will burn the screens👏😃

Originally posted by adigaag

@cutiee1992...Excuse me cow is considered sacred and worshipped in India so THINK before writing down your thoughts... its not an insult of any sort for many out here...and why on eartth is Debina being brought up and discussed in this thread...Can't u just appreciate Rags and Guru jodi? They are so good looking😍...Infact Guru looks good with every female on this planet☺️

Well, she has insulted him many times and his fans...some fans still like her but i don't...but I am happy her day is coming soon!

Keep to the topic and don't bring unrelated issues in the topic. All such posts will be trashed hereafter. Consider this as warning.
Originally posted by tannipartner

Keep to the topic and don't bring unrelated issues in the topic. All such posts will be trashed hereafter. Consider this as warning.

Thanks for this warning here..will follow the thing😊
please stick to ragini-gurmeet discussions here... i don't think this is the place to discuss other actresses or bash them...

and back to the topic... here is a preview of today's gurmeet-ragini-shampa segment -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRkw4PzKc1I[/YOUTUBE]

ragini ne gurmeet ko papa bana diya... then why are people fighting? 😆 chill people... these two will have fun on stage... and we'll have fun watching them...
Originally posted by aanyakunat

please stick to ragini-gurmeet discussions here... i don't think this is the place to discuss other actresses or bash them...

and back to the topic... here is a preview of today's gurmeet-ragini-shampa segment -

ragini ne gurmeet ko papa bana diya... then why are people fighting? 😆 chill people... these two will have fun on stage... and we'll have fun watching them...

TFS! They look so cute together...And some unwanted people are again after gc...Poor Gurmeet ! 😔

OMG I just loved this segment...Shampa and Guru are Rags Mummy-papa🤣...I hope Guru dances well
Originally posted by aanyakunat

OMG>>>>>OMG thanks for this video...Ragini and Gurmeet and shampa so enjoyable😆

Judes are too enjoyinggg😆.loved to see his lovable persons are with him😊
Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

kiyun bechari Ragini ka naam iss ne saath jod rahe ho ...

Don't interfere in his Personal Life 

don't u guys know he is married to beautiful Debina 😳

Exactly 😆