Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RickyBahl

IF-Dazzler

RickyBahl

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Well mona kappor and pawan signed the show they knew that ekta is not going back to repeat the extra marital formula  but  again it happened and which resulted in dipping TRP.

I dont understand why whener a man leaves a woman its expected that someday she will forgive her husband. But if wife does that i dont think husbands can forgive evr.

In this show i dont want the message to go that women are weaker. Mona should not forgive pradeep because he slept with that bitch. even being the old father of two big kids.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersingnaz1312miley cyrusArvifannamitagloryzmahalaxmikRitu-..nisaluvrk..adigaagMohabbateinnpickachuprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is BALAJI repeating same formula" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Yeah I totally AGREE with ur post! 

Why do women always have to been as submissive?
Why do the women have no control on their life?
Why is alright for men to marry again, but not a woman?

I know woman are taught about their "duties" after marriage..respect your hubby..blah blah.. but it doesnt imply you will sing bhajans and aartis for him when he does not value you. Marriage needs to be supported from both sides, one partner being loyal is not enough. 

If Ekta is in her right sense, she will not make them re-unite. But, if she does.. It will be wrong in all senses. 

Mona has the right to happiness, and be with someone who TRULY values her for what she is.

IMO, Mona needs to find herself first. She became the ideal housewife for Pardeep because thats what he wanted..but then when he left her for a more "westernized" type woman..she wishes to become that. In all of this mess, where is Mona?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312namitagloryzRitu-RickyBahlpickachuDabulls23prerna4rishav

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Well mona kappor and pawan signed the show they knew that ekta is not going back to repeat the extra marital formula  but  again it happened and which resulted in dipping TRP.

I dont understand why whener a man leaves a woman its expected that someday she will forgive her husband. But if wife does that i dont think husbands can forgive evr.

In this show i dont want the message to go that women are weaker. Mona should not forgive pradeep because he slept with that bitch. even being the old father of two big kids.

Yep, it's the same stuff recycled again. 

We have the cliche housewife, the cliche husband, and the cliche vamp. Vamp takes husband away from wife. Instead of wife kicking him out of her life, she pines for him from time to time. 

I'm hoping Mona never goes back to him either. If she wants to marry Jatin, fine. If she wants to marry Vineet, fine. If she wants to marry no one and establish herself independently, fine. Any of those options are better than going back to her cheather of a husband.

After all, she needs to keep in mind as to what she'll teach her kids. Does she want her daughters to think one should forgive a cheating husband in order to be a good housewife? Does she want her son to think that cheating is not a big deal? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HridinamitagloryzRitu-crazyfanRickyBahlSmritiKathailovedhanjanirdprerna4rishav

RickyBahl

IF-Dazzler

RickyBahl

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
i never knew this extra marital trend will be back in TV..

Looking at satyameva jayate i realise how women are subject  to torturous life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzRitu-prerna4rishav

sweetoo73

sweetoo73

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Well I like Hitesh Tejwani and I would like to see him continue on the show. I would love to see him marrying Mona and be happy with the kids. On the other hand I would like Mona's ex to repent every time he sees them together and happy and Anushka also leaving him will be like an icing on the cake.

namitagloryzRitu-prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzRitu-RickyBahlDabulls23

-Nipun97-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nipun97-

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
probably

desi5555

Groupbie

desi5555

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I dont know if BT is gonna repeat the old formula or not, but the formula sucks ! Thumbs Down

If Mona had left Pradip the scumbag for another man, and had taken away the kids also, and all of a sudden wants to be back after so many yrs, will the so called 'man' Pradip accept Mona back ? I doubt ! Wacko

Hum kare toh chamatkar, tum karo toh balaatkar eh ! Pinch I hate such double standards..

Good that Anu is not like Mona, now it's time Anu drops this scoundrel and Mona moves on with Jatin.. I want this krapbag to be portrayed like a 'washerman's dog' ( Dhobi ka kutta CoolApprove )

let's have Mona move on first.  Otherwise Predeep will come back to Mona and will do all the rona-dhona, and knowing Mona she will take him back in a heartbeat.

Edited by desi5555 - 19 June 2012 at 4:21pm

Ritu-RickyBahlprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.