Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KALG_Bizarre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: luvly

yeah hope so...I think toomorrow the contestants will introduce their choreographers...as there was no mention of the choreographers today!!!!! Gia has got a good choreographer, I saw him in SBB today, dunno his name...!!!

his name is Nishant Bhatt...he is so cute...love them both...their height match...lol
-Nups- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavya

@luvly

thanks for the written update...pls do it for us tomorrow too... thanks in advance

sure dear...will do it!!!😊
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gia is such a pure and sweet soul
and rupal ji's gesture signaled that she is also in support of gia and don't think gia did wrong by taking the show
gia is a innocent girl and this is now her second step on tellywood 
well i wish she win but if she do or don't she will sure gain much more love from everyone and also a very good experience
KALG_Bizarre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roopalgupta

gia is such a pure and sweet souland rupal ji's gesture signaled that she is also in support of gia and don't think gia did wrong by taking the showgia is a innocent girl and this is now her second step on tellywoodwell i wish she win but if she do or don't she will sure gain much more love from everyone and also a very good experience

roopal, i think u are supposed to write written update every saturday...i am waiting for it eagerly, dear...
dafz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update luvly...All the best Giaa...All our wishes will always follow you...You rock
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KALG_Bizarre

roopal, i think u are supposed to write written update every saturday...i am waiting for it eagerly, dear...

yes u r ryt
i am doing that
the epi was so long so give me a bit of time😳
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the written update . .  really many thanks

Giaa said perfect words. ..  superb to the point. . in best way possible. . .i really wish her all the best. . Giaa rocks !!!!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gia if you are reading this do this for you not for anyone else or what you have lost,  or sacrificed,   do not use the sympathy card we had enough of rona thona with gopi your character dont do it in real life, i hope you win n lets enjoy watching you 
roseylinda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gia looks cute in her yellow costumes and she did mind blowing appearance. 
-Nups- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinder90

thanks a lot for the written update . .  really many thanks

Giaa said perfect words. ..  superb to the point. . in best way possible. . .i really wish her all the best. . Giaa rocks !!!!

ur welcome...😊

yup Gia gave the perfect answer n Rupal too supported her in this...the best answer possible...hope she wins n proves everyone wrong!!!!!!!!!!
Gia Really Rocks!!!!!!!πŸ˜›