Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

New VM of Jatin and her real life wife Gauri

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Nandini-Karan(Jatin)-Gauri VM-Undefined Relationship(Read Description)

A story of a mid age man Karan whose life was perfect until his wife Nandini met with an accident and diedCry.He then found a girl named Gauri whose face was similar to his wife Nandini.My new VM consists of how Karan falls for Gauri.Big smile

I have tried to potray this as best as I could.I hope you all find it interesting and enjoy watching it.

I wasnt able to decide the ending of this VM that what should I do.Should Karan live in Nandini's memories or should he give a chance to his and Gauri's relation.

You all decide that what should the end be.
Dont think in that way that Karan-Nandini were a pair so I should end them.
Think this as a different story and Do let me know your views about the ending and my VM.
Here is my new VM.

I had made this VM last year but decided to post in on a special occassion.What best occassion then this.I completed my post graduation today.LOL Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

singhalharsh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New VM of Jatin and her real life wife Gauri" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.